FS: MetroFlyers Club Shares (KDTO)

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
If anyone is interested in getting in on a good deal with a C182P and a Bonanza V35 with a major panel upgrade, we have two members who are looking to sell their shares.

Share price is $3000, Monthly dues $300.

Group is a for-profit and 16 members maximum. Website for additional details, www.metroflyersclub.com. However, website is out of date on the Bonanza, as we just spent $45k updating the panel to a new layout and adding an Aspen, GTN750, PMA8000B, and more.

Buy-in gets you a share of our corporation, and access to aircraft worth over $250,000 combined. Monthly covers fixed costs such as hangar, insurance (hull and liability), databases for GPS's, major MX costs, routine MX costs, annual inspections, and upgrade reserves.

Bonanza rents for $130/tach hour wet, Skylane for $110/tach hour wet. No restrictions for overnight use or training for your next rating. Both aircraft are well kept and have less than 500 hrs on the engines.

Aircraft are hangared at Denton Enterprise Airport (KDTO), Denton, TX.

We do ask for a checkout ride with a CFI when you join. The Bonanza requires 200hrs PIC time, plus complex and high horsepower endorsements.

Call, text, email, or PM me if you have questions.

We will have our monthly meeting on Monday the 18th, at the Denton Airport Terminal Building if you wish to come up and talk to us. Anyone in the area is encouraged to attend.

Nice. How does the "for-profit" part work though? Who is getting the profit?

.... Bump .... Meeting is on Monday if you are in the area and want to check,out this opportunity

Nice. How does the "for-profit" part work though? Who is getting the profit?

On the tax questions, I'd have to refer you to our CPA.

The members do not receive any direct distributions. "Profit" left over after all expenses are accounted for stays in the club for future needs, including large purchase reserves and upgrades.

One way I profit from participation is access to 2 very nice aircraft for low cost of entry.

On the tax questions, I'd have to refer you to our CPA.

The members do not receive any direct distributions. "Profit" left over after all expenses are accounted for stays in the club for future needs, including large purchase reserves and upgrades.

One way I profit from participation is access to 2 very nice aircraft for low cost of entry.

So it sounds like basically the profit goes into an account that protects the members to some degree from getting assessments for unexpected and upgrade expenses. Sounds like a nice system.

So it sounds like basically the profit goes into an account that protects the members to some degree from getting assessments for unexpected and upgrade expenses. Sounds like a nice system.

Depending in how the entity is set up, this can be an effective way of mitigating increases in assessments. I have seen this happen in other non flying NFP.

Picture do the new panel in the Bo.

Attachments

• v35panel.png
    v35panel.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
That is clean.

Check your vacuum pressure ;)

Work was done by TechAero at KDTO.

In addition to improving the "what you see" part of the panel, Trevor and crew did a lot of work cleaning up the nest of wires behind the panel.

Picture do the new panel in the Bo.

Nice, the 750 has some nice screen real estate doesn't it? Personally I would have tried to put it over the control shaft in better view and more direct reach, but I guess with the AP it's no big issue.

Back