FS: Liberty XL2

Several members have given up the luxury of flying. Some claim they want to pay their rent and buy food. (Rookies!) We don't need 4 airplanes for the number of members we have. It's a sweet ride! View is just like in a helicopter! Not much of a panel to get in the way. I've only flown in it twice since I'm not Instrument rated (yet) - flown equals riding right seat when my husband was PIC.

Ok, not trying to disrespect here, but...

Wouldn't it be worth the effort to take pictures during the daytime so a perspective buyer could actually see what it looks like before you ask someone to plunk down $65K?

(Dropped into TDZ this afternoon - sure was quiet there...)

Oh my goodness, look what you have done now - made me go over to eBay and view planes.

I saw planes for less than $20,000 - !

Cute little 152's.

Maybe one day I will have my very own little slice of heaven.

For now I need to pay off debt but one day - !!!

You're right Geoff. We hope to get better pics of it. But we had to get it up there and try.

It gets dark awfully early. TDZ is quiet indeed! I sort of like it that way.

Got her sold to a guy up in Michigan! The airplane buying business is alive and well. Didn't get a great price but got enough. Maybe Blue Horizons will be around next year! :)

Oh my goodness, look what you have done now - made me go over to eBay and view planes.

I saw planes for less than $20,000 - !

Cute little 152's.

Maybe one day I will have my very own little slice of heaven.

For now I need to pay off debt but one day - !!!

If it's all you want/need 150s can be had for less than a new car and financed at longer terms........

If it's all you want/need 150s can be had for less than a new car and financed at longer terms........

right on - but would a 152 be less expensive in the long run due to the 150's valve problems?

If I could find a local partner or two I could stand to finance and buy a 152.

right on - but would a 152 be less expensive in the long run due to the 150's valve problems?

Owner a 150 for years and I think I spent $100 on a stuck valve. Did give my partner a real pucker during one of his student cross countries.

Back