FS: KLN-89B IFR GPS, KI-202 CDI

hindsight2020

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
hindsight2020
For sale: KLN 89B IFR GPS, tray, connector, antenna, annuciator unit and KI-202 Indicator. All components with wiring removed from Piper Warrior II in June 2013. Worked when removed. Sold as removed, as is.

NEW Price $1500.00. Shipping is provided (UPS ground). KI-202 can be sold individually for $500.00 if desired. All transactions via Paypal.

Thanks!

IMG_1619.JPG

Last edited:
BUMP: Price reduced. $1500.
See original ad for info.

Thanks!

I may be interested. Going to get a ballpark labor price for install into our 150.... For ifr training.

Roger that. Feel free to PM me with any questions. It is still for sale. If you do decide to purchase the suite, I'll also include the database upload cable, KLN89B operating manual and the serial-port-to-USB adapter for the price of 'on the house'.

I may be interested. Going to get a ballpark labor price for install into our 150.... For ifr training.

I had this exact same setup installed in my Cherokee. 15 hours was the quote I got for the GPS. Make sure the guy you use has a good understanding of the paperwork requirements to make it IFR legal (mine didn't and it took 7 months to sort it all out). Also, get everything in writing, dollar amounts and dates.

Back