FS King/Cessna Cleared For Takeoff CD set

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
I have a set of Cessna Cleared For Takeoff Private Ground School CDs. This is the ground school system used at the Cessna Pilot Centers. It was put together by the Kings but differs from their products in that this is less of a study cram/prep and more of a true ground school.

I will have to go look again but this is something like 29 CDs. The format is based on video presentations that can be viewed directly off the CDs but the CDs include software that provides a menuing system and review questions. I know it is compatible with XP and perhaps can be run in compatibility mode in later Windows versions. I will try it later tonight.

This is the original CDs in the plastic binder except a few of the CDs were damaged from being left out of the binder and I replaced them from backup. For that reason I cannot sell this on eBay.

Anywho, I will take $40 for it and that includes Media Mail s/h in the lower 48. Add $6 if you want Priority Mail. Add $2 more if you want insurance. Payment through PayPal or mail me the payment. PM if interested.

I will take another look at it tonight and see if I can provide the year, etc. but my experience is that older products do pretty well for current review.

Back