FS: iPad1, 64GB, WiFi+3G, Kensington Bluetooth Keyfolio

Well, I'll give you $2.00 - DOUBLE!

$112.50 already. It'll be interesting to see how high it goes...

A similar model, started at no-reserve, 99 cents, without the Kensington, sold for $355 on a 24 hour auction on eBay this morning.

I don't want to ask the BF what he paid for mine (he drove, via craigslist, for an old first gen though it had 16GB not 64 like yours). He also bought me foreflight - best birthday ever.

I was curious since he has never been this generous and I couldn't find any in the area for less than $300 - $400.

I am confident you will collect $300 or more for yours.

I saw where new iPad 2 16gb is now selling for $399, $100 less than the old price. The others are $100 less now too I believe.

There are no "others". The 16GB iPad 2 is the only iPad 2 Apple will continue to sell new. The larger memory sizes have been dismissed in favor of the iPad 3.

Although there's no doubt that there will be various iPad 2 models in the Refurbished section of the online Apple Store for a while yet, complete with warranty. And of course plenty of used ones on the market.

Most retail outlets started discounting the iPad 2 last week in stores and online.

If you're looking for "bargains" the time is always right after any new Apple product is announced until the supply chain runs out.

I don't want to ask the BF what he paid for mine (he drove, via craigslist, for an old first gen though it had 16GB not 64 like yours). He also bought me foreflight - best birthday ever.

I was curious since he has never been this generous and I couldn't find any in the area for less than $300 - $400.

I am confident you will collect $300 or more for yours.

It sold for $350; then today the buyer said he decided he didn't need it after all and won't be paying me. :mad2: :mad2:

I'll be relisting it tonight, unless a POA'er wants it for that price. It's a good deal when you consider it also includes the newer Kensington Keyfolio.

Bummer Troy! At least I get a second chance :) sorry I didnt get online earlier and see your other post.

I would just sell it on Craigslist. Post an actual picture of the ipad, price it in the ballpark, and it will sell.

Between shipping and ebay fees, you're losing out on about $50 of that $350 anyway.

I had no idea ebay allowed this, can you leave negative feedback of some sort?

Not anymore the only feedback you can leave for buyers is glowing praise. You can log an "unpaid item" complaint and if they get enough they'll shut their account down or something.

Back