FS: Ipad Mini 32gb Verizon cell. Mint !

iflyatiger

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
iflyatiger
Before putting it on craig's list I wanted to offer my adult owned and operated Apple IPad mini for sale here first.

Ipad mini 32gb Verizon cellular. Has the built in GPS
This is the Verizon version but it will also work on the T-mobile network. I tried it and it works great and gets you the 200mb of free data per month that T-mobile offers (without a data plan). You must get sim from a t-mobile store ( $10)

Like new condition. No scratches, No Dents, No cracks
Original box, manual, accessories also in mint / like new condition.
Would make a great gift
Purchased new in December of 2012

Also.. I have not upgraded this to IOS 7 yet. Some people are not happy with the new IOS, so for that reason I held off until I heard more feedback. Of course when you are ready you can do the over the air upgrade to 7

Price $380 Firm. Insured shipping additional.

I don’t want to deal with paypal.. Please let me know a method of payment that is good for you and will be safe and attractive for me.

I will be happy to email plenty of close up pictures to show its condition.
Thank you..

Attachments

• IMG_20131126_110732.jpg
    IMG_20131126_110732.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hey Guys..

If I could ask for a little advise? Could you please critique my ad posted above..

I typically end up hanging on to all my previous electronic devices because I don't want to go through the trouble of selling them. In this case there is no way I can justify keeping this.

I thought for sure if I put this on Craigs list I would get some interest right away but I didn't.. On Craigs list I listed $380 firm, cash only.

Please let me know if there is anything in my ad that might turn off a potential buyer. Of course I am sure I will be told that the price is to high and that might be valid but also let me know how the rest of the ad reads.

Thank you in advance for helping with this.
Jon

Hey Guys..

If I could ask for a little advise? Could you please critique my ad posted above..

I typically end up hanging on to all my previous electronic devices because I don't want to go through the trouble of selling them. In this case there is no way I can justify keeping this.

I thought for sure if I put this on Craigs list I would get some interest right away but I didn't.. On Craigs list I listed $380 firm, cash only.

Please let me know if there is anything in my ad that might turn off a potential buyer. Of course I am sure I will be told that the price is to high and that might be valid but also let me know how the rest of the ad reads.

Thank you in advance for helping with this.
Jon

Usually when something that has demand doesn't sell, it's because of price, plain and simple. Not having pictures doesn't help.

You can buy the same item from the apple store at $499 with free shipping and a 1 year warrantee. People are also expecting more price drops with the new tablets and holiday sales.

I think I saw somebody offering these for $299 plus a $100 gift card for Black Friday.

I may be misrembering an comparing apples to orangutans.

I think I saw somebody offering these for $299 plus a $100 gift card for Black Friday.

I may be misrembering an comparing apples to orangutans.

It's Target, but it's the 16GB version....

Plus that's the non-cellular version. A quick search hit a target page indicating that the 32gb, cell, mini is $559.

The OP's price actually sounds pretty fair to me. It may be a tad high, but not outrageously so.

Apple is selling refurbished 32gb, cell minis for $499.

Again, leading me to believe that the $380 price is fair...for a "perfect" machine, as it's represented.

Craigs list can be challenging for Apple iproducts because about 90% of the adds are bogus. If you reply to one you will get a message back saying something like "Sorry it is sold but I got it at xyz.com for a good price"

On Craigs list make sure you leave an actual phone number to call, even then you will probably get a few bogus responses from the buyers side.

Your price seems reasonable looks like they go for about $425 on the used/refurbished sites www.cowboom.com.

Just need to find someone that wants it.

Brian

I sell a lot of electronics on eBay and what I do is search completed auctions to get an idea of what to ask. I am seeing the 32GB 4G Verizon unit for about $300.

Well, I was accurate on the misremembering part. :yes:

But, $199 for an iPad is getting to be a good deal for downloading TapaTalk to post nonsense on POA..... :lol:

Thanks for all of the feedback!

I hoped that my price was fair and in the ballpark based on other Craigs list listings and the condition of the one I am selling. Maybe I should remove the "firm" and see what people are thinking but I worry that will bring out the $100 offers.

On my Craigs list ad I did put a cell phone number. I obscured the number like this 55@5-1@212 I wonder if that is causing issues.

I put the same picture I used on CL on my original post here..

Thanks again for everyones help, I am open to further recommendations.

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Thanks for all of the feedback!

I hoped that my price was fair and in the ballpark based on other Craigs list listings and the condition of the one I am selling. Maybe I should remove the "firm" and see what people are thinking but I worry that will bring out the $100 offers.

On my Craigs list ad I did put a cell phone number. I obscured the number like this 55@5-1@212 I wonder if that is causing issues.

I put the same picture I used on CL on my original post here..

Thanks again for everyones help, I am open to further recommendations.

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Thanks

You don't like eBay? I think the 15% you pay between eBay and PayPal is more than worth not dealing with crap on CL. And you might make that up with a higher sale price.

I used to sell some things on ebay and every transaction went well, including selling a $13,000 exercise device for a friend.

At this point I am nervous about ebay and paypal because of everything I read about the lack of protection for the seller. I do realize that problems must be a small percentage of all ebay sales but I can't help but think it might happen to me.. I figured with CL I could feel out the situation and buyer and cash is pretty safe..

Thanks again for the help..

Back