FS: iPad Air Wi-Fi 128GB Space Gray

Bishop

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bishop
I purchased this iPad Air from the Apple store in February of this year to begin my instrument rating training. However, given the changes at my work and need to put flying on-hold.

I have used this iPad very little only a few hours per week and I am very gentle with all of my products. The product has worked flawlessly. When I purchased the iPad, the first thing that I did was to put a clear screen protector on it and also purchased a brand new OtterBox Defender case for it before I even began to use the product. Since the OtterBox has its own built-in screen protector, I also purchased a Power Support anti-glare film and I carefully cut it to size and I place it on top of the OtterBox case. Both of the screen protectors can easily be removed, if needed. You review the pictures to see how well the anti-glare and the case work.

iPad Air comes with the 128GB Space Gray with Lightning to USB cable, and USB power adapter and original box and documents plus the clear screen protector. iPad was never registered with Apple and it is still under warranty.
OtterBox comes complete with the original packaging and with the Power Support anti-glare film.

I purchased everything for around $980 including tax. I am asking $725 for everything or $650 for the ipad without the case. This is ~$250 savings for gently used and almost brand new iPad and case in 99% condition.

Please contact me if you would like more pictures or if you have any questions. Buyer pays for actual shipping cost and method of choice.
IMG_4158.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG

IMG_4151.JPG

IMG_4123.JPG

IMG_4132.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4126.JPG

IMG_4160.JPG

Last edited:
What wireless carrier is this setup for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

None...note WiFi in title.

Thanks LD. Silly me. You are correct. I did read that, but somehow in my mind I was thinking it had to have cell data for price point OP paid/listed.
-Mo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back