Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Jonesy
FS: iPad 4th Gen / 64GB / Verizon

SOLD and Shipped!

---

64GB iPad Fourth Generation 10" with Retina Display and Lightning connector. Verizon 4G/LTE is FAST! Internal GPS is rock-solid, holds connection in my lap both in high-wing and low-wing aircraft.

Mint condition with dark grey polyurethane Smart Case (great protection for the unit, $49 new) including AppleCare+ protection (support and damage protection through 12/2014, $99 when purchased.) Total new: $977

$625 and I'll cover the shipping. All major credit cards accepted. 3% discount for cash!

Edited: from original $675 price.

Last edited:
Is that the same $625 from your original post? ;) Why you selling? New mini?

No, original post was $675...I updated it as well as updating the thread with the change. I'm leaning towards the Air for the updated processor, although the 4 runs great. I like the larger iPad for flight planning purposes. But I've debated keeping this one and getting the mini as a backup.

Im leaning towards the new mini to replace the Nexus 7 I have and keep the iPad 2 as my backup. Just too many delays in updates for Garmin Pilot on Droid for me...

64G iPad Fourth Generation 10" with Retina Display and Lightning connector. Verizon 4G/LTE is FAST! Internal GPS is rock-solid, holds connection in my lap both in high-wing and low-wing aircraft.

Mint condition with dark grey polyurethane Smart Case (great protection for the unit, $49 new) including AppleCare+ protection (support and damage protection through 12/2014, $99 when purchased.) Total new: $977

$625 and I'll cover the shipping. All major credit cards accepted. 3% discount for cash!

Edited: from original $675 price.

Hi Jonesy
I am considering a Retina screen, I have an IPad 2. is there that much difference in the foreflight screens? I use my pad mostly for flying, so I don't know if it is worth upgrading. Thanks

Just wondering (I have an ipad 3 and am getting a new mini) why sell? Just for the new processor and smaller profile?

Hi Jonesy
I am considering a Retina screen, I have an IPad 2. is there that much difference in the foreflight screens? I use my pad mostly for flying, so I don't know if it is worth upgrading. Thanks

Yes, I felt Retina was a significant improvement. Plus each generation bumps the processing power. Just got the Air today...very impressed.

Back