FS: HF radio - KHF 950

Petr Navratil

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Petr Navratil
For sale:
High Frequency Communications System BendixKing - KHF 950 - P/N 064-1015-00, 064-1016-00, 064-1017-00.

All with EASA FORM 1 from http://www.aviationservice.com

Price $ 13500 for complete with HF install kit - 45ARM300141

or by parts:
KTR 953 - $ 6500
KCU 951 - $ 3500
KAC 952 - $ 4500

For photos more informations : navratil.2@seznam.cz

Czech Republic, LKPO
http://www.prerovletiste.cz

Last edited:
You might want to find an Australian forum, many planes down there need an HF, very few in America use one, and most of the pilots here who would, will use a Ham rig at 1/10th the cost.

You might want to find an Australian forum, many planes down there need an HF, very few in America use one, and most of the pilots here who would, will use a Ham rig at 1/10th the cost.

I believe firefighting operations that are under contract with the Fed Gubmint are required to have them.... I could be thinking about something else.

I believe firefighting operations that are under contract with the Fed Gubmint are required to have them.... I could be thinking about something else.

Yeah, those guys aren't hanging around here, and their planes have them, it's a possible though. Just trying to steer the guy to where there is a larger market, most planes in Aus are HF equipped.

Re: HF radio - KHF 950

I have for sale a complete BENDIX/KING KFH-950 used system.Installed in a Citation 2002 and removed few year later, in very good conditions.
Located at Miami / FL
Price U$ 20,000.00

If you're going to thread jack the guy, at least undercut his price. You're $7,500 higher :goofy:

I have for sale a complete BENDIX/KING KFH-950 used system.Installed in a Citation 2002 and removed few year later, in very good conditions.
Located at Miami / FL
Price U$ 20,000.00
You should post your offer in it's own thread. Dropping in on another thread offering something similar for sale is considered impolite at the least AFaIK.

The outfit I used to keep my plane at doubled as a firefighting base. I recall the operators cussing a lot about the cost of an HF radio.

They should be able to use a cheap Kenwood or Yaesu.

generally they're using ham rigs here as well

thanks for suggestion with Australian forum.
Update photo of units.

Attachments

• KHF 950.JPG
    KHF 950.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 27
  • HF install kit.JPG
    HF install kit.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 25
$13,500 for HF.

$550 for a SatPhone that can do the same thing.

$12950 for Iridium Service for your life, that of your kids and probably their kids too

Back