FS: Garmin Aera 550 GPS w/ AirGizmos Panel Dock

RickG

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
RickG
Up for sale is a Garmin Aera 550 GPS w/ an AirGizmos Panel Dock.

The unit and screen are in great shape ... there is one (really) tiny scratch on the upper right hand corner of the screen which is not noticeable unless you know to look for it.

The unit comes with the original box, the AirGizmo's panel dock and standard accessories. These include:

• Aera 550 GPS
  • Yoke mount with power cable
  • Battery pack
  • Portable friction mount
  • USB cable
  • AC adapter
  • Vehicle power cable
  • Carry case
  • Pilot's guide and owner's manual
All databases in the unit are current. I have a number of updates for this unit left in my flygarmin.com account and I'm happy to figure out a way to make them accessible to the buyer.

• AOPA Airport Directory: 6 updates remaining, which provides update coverage through 2016 Feb 04
  • Americas Navigation Data by Jeppesen: 11 updates remaining, which provides update coverage through 2016 Jan 07
  • US Obstacles: 6 updates remaining, which provides update coverage through 2016 Feb 04
  • SafeTaxi: 6 updates remaining, which provides update coverage through 2016 Feb 04
  • Terrain
Price: $650 + $25 shipping

Attachments

• 550_Screen-1.jpg
    550_Screen-1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 550_Screen-2.jpg
    550_Screen-2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 550_3.jpg
    550_3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 550_AirGizmos.jpg
    550_AirGizmos.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 20
I have an Aera 510 and love it. That seems like a really good deal on a solid GPS with panel dock; the updates alone are worth some $$.

I love my 550, and it can interface with a GDL-39 for traffic and weather. I have flown all through Africa with it as well as through the USA. Seems like a great deal for somebody!

Back