FS: Flight Sim Equipment

Flyer522

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Flyer522
I have lots of equipment for the Flight Simulator that I am not using that is in good condition. I have:

1. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System - SOLD
  2. Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - $100 +S&H
  3. Saitek Pro Flight Aviation Audio Headset - $50 +S&H
  4. TrackIR 4 PRO - $70 +S&H
    Entire Set Bundle: - $200 +S&H Save$20

Problems:

• Yoke has some scratches on the top it.
  • Headset does not work, but should be a quick fix for someone who knows electronics. I just do not have time to fix it. Will fix before sending though for $15.

Contact me for more info, or with any questions. Everything is in good condition! Would make a nice little retreat away from the airport.

Attachments

• 100_0603.JPG
    100_0603.JPG
    942.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I have lots of equipment for the Flight Simulator that I am not using that is in good condition. I have:

1. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System - SOLD
  2. Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - $100 +S&H
  3. Saitek Pro Flight Aviation Audio Headset - $50 +S&H
  4. TrackIR 4 PRO - $70 +S&H
    Entire Set Bundle: - $200 +S&H Save$20

Problems:

• Yoke has some scratches on the top it.
  • Headset does not work, but should be a quick fix for someone who knows electronics. I just do not have time to fix it. Will fix before sending though for $15.

Contact me for more info, or with any questions. Everything is in good condition! Would make a nice little retreat away from the airport.

Are the rudder pedals the same thing as these from Walmart for $99?

http://tinyurl.com/SaitekRudder

Yes, but you would have to go pick those up at the store; and pay taxes. I bought these for 120, and they are in "out-of-the-box" condition still. The benefit to buying all of this would be the discount.

~Holton

100+ S&H => 99+tax and there's probably no warranty available to a seconod owner. I generally figure that good used stuff is worth about half of what it would cost new today, not what the original owner paid for it. If you're willing to consider that kind of price, I'm interested. If not, that's OK too.

100+ S&H => 99+tax and there's probably no warranty available to a seconod owner. I generally figure that good used stuff is worth about half of what it would cost new today, not what the original owner paid for it. If you're willing to consider that kind of price, I'm interested. If not, that's OK too.
Agree. Does that camera I sold you still work?

Back