FS: Dual XGPS150 Bluetooth receiver

Artiom

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Artiom
Hello,

I have Dual XGPS150 Bluetooth receiver in like new condition that I decided to sell. Bought it about a month ago to perform some tests and used it just once. Comes with original box with all stuff in it (USB cable, mounting strip, etc).
http://xgps150.dualav.com/

Asking $70 including shipping.

Hello,

I have Dual XGPS150 Bluetooth receiver in like new condition that I decided to sell. Bought it about a month ago to perform some tests and used it just once. Comes with original box with all stuff in it (USB cable, mounting strip, etc).
http://xgps150.dualav.com/

Asking $70 including shipping.
I'll take it. PM me with your address and I'll send a check.

-lance

I was looking at these. Can I ask (even if you want to PM me) why you are getting rid of it?

I was looking at these. Can I ask (even if you want to PM me) why you are getting rid of it?

I have iPad 3G and don't really need external GPS receiver for it. In C172, C172RG and C182 that I fly internal GPS works just fine. I bought XGPS150 to do some tests. After I finished my tests I kept it in my flight bag for about a month and didn't need to use it even once. So I decided 30 minutes of flight time is better than nice gadget sitting in my bag :wink2:
And there is nothing wrong with this device - works as advertised. First loc takes some time compared to internal GPS which is expected, it is not assisted GPS.

For the record I also have the XGPS150 and it works fantastic, I highly recommend it.

Thanks.

I am going to be playing with the internal GPS in my phone over the next couple of months. I was wondering if I needed an external - I've heard that the phone GPS can be kinda week.

For reference, I have a Galaxy S II

Thanks.

I am going to be playing with the internal GPS in my phone over the next couple of months. I was wondering if I needed an external - I've heard that the phone GPS can be kinda week.

For reference, I have a Galaxy S II

I've got a Galaxy II S and the GPS works very well on the ground. Unfortunately the phone has to be put in airplane mode when I fly or it freaks out.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've got a Galaxy II S and the GPS works very well on the ground. Unfortunately the phone has to be put in airplane mode when I fly or it freaks out.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wait I think I have that phone. I don't remember it freaking out. What does it do?

Back