FS: Drift HD170 Camera w/ Accessories

kurtsnyder

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Mooney_Pilot
I am selling my Drift HD170 high definition camera. It's been a great camera and I've taken a ton of really great footage on it over the past couple of years. I just haven't been using it anymore and I figure I would sell it. As you can see in the pics, it comes with everything that was originally in the box as well as quite a few following extras:

Camera and all cables
regular battery
high capacity battery
16GB Memory card
suction cup mount
external audio adapter cable and mic
carrying case
remote control
a few other small mounts

I really don't know what to ask. I'm thinking $160 shipped. For an example of some videos I took with this exact camera, check out the video below. Some of the shots in that video were shot with an iPhone, but everything else with the Drift. I recommend watching it in HD.

http://vimeo.com/84920019

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

Glad the Drift worked out for you... I had high hopes, but went through 3 and threw in the towel. At least they were good with replacing/refunding expeditiously. Nice video, BTW.

Glad the Drift worked out for you... I had high hopes, but went through 3 and threw in the towel. At least they were good with replacing/refunding expeditiously. Nice video, BTW.

Very strange that you had such bad luck with them. I never had any issues a all. Thanks for the compliments on the video!

Back