Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
David Clark H10-13.4S Stereo Headset - Very good condition - $210.00

Extremely lightweight - only 17.0 oz.
Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
Flo-Fit Gel Ear Seals
Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement

Same as the popular H10-13.4 but this is the Stereo version with Dual Volume Controls. Made in the USA.

4830m.jpg

TWO David Clark H10-13.4S Stereo Headsets - Very good condition - $390.00 for the pair or $200 for a single unit.

Pictures can be sent via email. Both sets are in very good condition, never left in the plane. I finally talked the Bride into a DC X11 headset so that's why I posted the second pair.

Last edited:
TWO David Clark H10-13.4S Stereo Headsets - Very good condition - $390.00 for the pair or $200 for a single unit.

Pictures can be sent via email. Both sets are in very good condition, never left in the plane. I finally talked the Bride into a DC X11 headset so that's why I posted the second pair.

Tried the Zulu? I didn't really like the X11. Love the Zulu.

Tried the Zulu? I didn't really like the X11. Love the Zulu.

Andrew,

I switched to the zulu's late last year (love em') but couldn't talk Mary into making the change. She loved the DC's, I did too but wanted lighter and quieter. I decided to get her the X11's, they are DC's, green, light and quiet. She tried them on yesterday and loved how light and quiet they were compared to the H10-13.4s set.

So, I had to ask why she didn't like the zulu's last year, her answer, to much money for something she doesn't use everyday.(unlike all her shoes in the closet):rolleyes: I picked up the X11's for $556 and they are in perfect condition. They guy that sold them to me even overnighted them instead of regular shipping and tossed in a new pack of batteries.....it's the little things that restore my faith in our fellow man.:)

Last edited:
I'll also toss in the package of three extra cord clips p/n 15350p-02 that I had in the box.

1) both headsets
2&3) earcups for the right side head set with the split top pad
4&5) earcups for the left side head set with the small one piece top pad

Last edited:
Wow! Where did you get the X11's for $556?

Ebay....late bid, last minute jumped in and won the item. The guy who sold them was excellent to deal with. He just purchased two lightspeed zulu's for him and his wife so he decided to sell the X11's. The headset is in excellent condition and the bag looks to be brand new, both straps that came with it are still bundled together.

Back