FS: Clean 1993 Socata Tampico

Tampico Trauma

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mauled Formerly known as Tampico Trauma
Family is growing, but the plane is not....

2530TTAF. 610 SMOH.....

(Lycoming Factory).

Cruise in Comfort in your 50" wide cabin. Great for tall or short pilots. I'm 6'6"... Matching King IFR suite from the Factory - 2- KX-155's (1-GS), DME, ADF. July Annual. No squawks, hell, it doesn't even burn any oil. Extensive library of manuals and spares from previous owner. Cheap to operate, cheap to maintain, and much more stylish and practical than one of those other brands. Times change as I fly it a lot.

More pics available...IMG_6207.JPG
c45b8564b8fb9bc4cd911396c028ba49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few things that will have to be done... Skylight and under foamed seat to start. Observer doors help too.

I always wondered why airplanes like this needed so much forward trim....

Then I remembered it's made in France and always flying with its nose in the air.

Good luck with the sale! What's the asking price?

Man, I love the plane, but I want to do more short field work and off-airport work and I just want more HP.... I've still got my eyes on a few TB-20's as well, but the M7/MXT7's are quite versatile for my mission.

And a Socata on Tundra Tires??? hmmmmm....

Bump--will be in Northern Ca the next couple days (O20) if anyone is interested up there.

It's more of a performance/UL/off airport thing for me. I really need a good airplane to land on the ranches--I'm tired of renting cars

It's more of a performance/UL/off airport thing for me. I really need a good airplane to land on the ranches--I'm tired of renting cars

Sounds like a good airplane for that mission! :D GL with the sell.

Has anyone gotten a STC to upgrade a TB-9 to a TB-10 essentially putting in a IO360?

Has anyone gotten a STC to upgrade a TB-9 to a TB-10 essentially putting in a IO360?

I am sure it is possible, but no STC. I'd rather just put ported and polished cylinders on the -320 and accomplish the same thing with an 8130 vs reinventing the wheel.

Still for sale. Asking $45/obo. Latest buyer is having problems funding and is stringing me along.

Back