FS: BluLink - $180

Artiom

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Artiom
FS: BluLink - $180 - SOLD

I'm selling my BluLink (GA version):
"BluLink enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone and any music source wirelessly in the cockpit. You can use your existing general aviation, helicopter or BOSE® panel mount aviation headset with BluLink. No more tucking your cell phone under your headset or using cell phone adapters with various cords and additional adapters. The BluLink will work with any cell phone with Bluetooth.
Great for filing a flight plan, checking weather, calling for fuel, getting a clearance at an uncontrolled field, calling for a taxi. Primary communications for experimental and ultralight pilots."
http://www.pilotblulink.com/index.html

Used it couple times and it works great. Reason for selling - I'm flying in busy NorCal and SoCal airspace IFR or on flight following all the time and I really hate it when music interrupted by radio transmutations every few seconds.
Asking $180 with free shipping to cont. US.

Attachments

• IMG_0020 1.JPG
    IMG_0020 1.JPG
    800.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    819.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    756.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    787.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I just wanted to put some info in here for you. You can turn the "auto-mute" feature off as well. Artiom, this may not have been feasible in your situation, but just wanted to point that out.

I just wanted to put some info in here for you. You can turn the "auto-mute" feature off as well. Artiom, this may not have been feasible in your situation, but just wanted to point that out.
Thanks for pointing out to this option. I tried disabling auto-mute and it makes it even worth in my case :D

I'm selling my BluLink (GA version):
"BluLink enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone and any music source wirelessly in the cockpit. You can use your existing general aviation, helicopter or BOSE® panel mount aviation headset with BluLink. No more tucking your cell phone under your headset or using cell phone adapters with various cords and additional adapters. The BluLink will work with any cell phone with Bluetooth.
Great for filing a flight plan, checking weather, calling for fuel, getting a clearance at an uncontrolled field, calling for a taxi. Primary communications for experimental and ultralight pilots."
http://www.pilotblulink.com/index.html

Used it couple times and it works great. Reason for selling - I'm flying in busy NorCal and SoCal airspace IFR or on flight following all the time and I really hate it when music interrupted by radio transmutations every few seconds.
Asking $180 with free shipping to cont. US.

That's the same reason I don't listen to music flying, drives me nuts.:( Eventually aviation radios will go to DSC (Digital Selective Calling) and the controller will be able to tap the screen and talk to you and only you, but I have a feeling we'll have an autonomous airspace system before then.:(

I tried that, doesn't work for me either.:(

Thanks for pointing out to this option. I tried disabling auto-mute and it makes it even worth in my case :D

Me too, there's been no way I found to enjoy listening to music in a plane.:( Luckily I love listening to engines.:D

PSE audio panel has an override button that disables the mute, works well, quality of music thru my Lightspeeds is great.

I listened to A LOT of music when I was still working. I only listen when I'm solo though. With other people in the cockpit it's just too much.

Back