FS: Awesome Grumman Tiger AA5B

AA5Bman

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
He who ironically no longer flies an AA5B
Okay... who wants to trade? Finally decided to list the Tiger! I'm looking for a C-182, ideally (but also maybe a 206 or Saratoga), so let me know!

The Tiger is awesome, but I'm movin' on up. It's got GPS, HSI, backup DG, coupled autopilot, fuel flow, engine monitor, beautiful paint, great interior, low time engine, etc etc. Full details can be found here:

http://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=127121&listingType=true&IsInternal=True&dealerid=

Send me an email at elpowderman (at) yahoo (dot) com or call 310.339.4572

Look forward to talking,

Mike

Okay... who wants to trade? Finally decided to list the Tiger! I'm looking for a C-182, ideally (but also maybe a 206 or Saratoga), so let me know!

The Tiger is awesome, but I'm movin' on up. It's got GPS, HSI, backup DG, coupled autopilot, fuel flow, engine monitor, beautiful paint, great interior, low time engine, etc etc. Full details can be found here:

http://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=127121&listingType=true&IsInternal=True&dealerid=

Send me an email at elpowderman (at) yahoo (dot) com or call 310.339.4572

Look forward to talking,

Mike

Good luck.. I've got a soft spot in my heart for Tigers.. If my situation were different I'd likely be trying to talk with you.

Thanks for the note - they are sweet birds, that's for sure...

bump to top - still for sale!

still for sale

Hey, I know that plane! -- I think I used to park next to you at Hawthorne before some tool in a baron stole my primo spot. :D

I fly a blue/white V-tail Bo outta there. Yours is a sharp bird. There's a nice 182 on the cessna pilot's website right now for 56 grand -- in very comparable condition (better GPS, worse a/p, and motor near TBO) - I figure adding the moh to the 182 would make it an even swap.

Lemme know if you want me to dig up the specs for ya :D

Cheers,

- Mike

Hey Mike - I remember you!

Yup, that's me. Where'd you end up after they did the old tie down shuffle?

Where's this 182? I'm trying to find it right now.

Nice Tiger!!! Almost as nice as mine. :D

Are you and AYA member? Post it on the AYA site and Grumman Gang email list.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Back