FS: Avionics - Garmin 430W; Narco MK12D, ID825, CP136, DME890, AT150, ADF840; NSD-360 HSI; Sigma-Tek

Qotile

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Qotile
I'm doing a panel upgrade and have some radios and instruments for sale. I'll post to eBay next week, but if you want to make an offer before I do that, PM me.
  • SOLD Garmin 430W w/ data card, terrain card, spare data card, Skybound USB programmer, installation tray. My avionics shop said they may have a buyer already, so speak up soon if you are interested! I'm thinking $7,100 based on completed eBay listings, Wentworth, and Barnstormers ads.
  • SOLD Narco MK12D navcom with installation tray. Worked when my shop pulled it out a few days ago. $950.
  • SOLD Narco ID825 indicator. $200.
  • SOLD Narco CP136M audio panel and installation tray. Works fine, but the lights on some of the buttons are intermittent. A dab of solder on the wire to the light will probably fix the light, but no warranties.:p $250
  • SOLD Narco AT150 transponder with tray. Obviously not ADS-B compliant. Works fine when we pulled it out. $400 obo. (eBay prices are all over the map.. not sure why there's a big range)
  • SOLD Narco DME 890 with tray. We did a quick test at the avionics shop and it's not transmitting. Could probably be repaired. $200 or best offer.
  • SOLD Narco ADF831 with tray and indicator. I'm not sure if it's working, I haven't used it in a while. $175 or best offer.
  • SOLD Sigma-Tek 5000B-36 vacuum gyro.
  • SOLD EDO-AIRE NSD-360 HSI. Not slaved. Last overhauled Feb 2008. $900.
  • No longer for sale United altimeter p/n 5934P-A56. $200
  • SOLD Alcor 46150 EGT gauge - $50
  • SOLD PS Engineering PM 1000 II intercom - $100

Last edited:
I'm doing a panel upgrade and have some radios and instruments for sale. I'll post to eBay next week, but if you want to make an offer before I do that, PM me.
  • Garmin 430W w/ data card, terrain card, spare data card, Skybound USB programmer, installation tray. My avionics shop said they may have a buyer already, so speak up soon if you are interested! I'm thinking $7,100 based on completed eBay listings, Wentworth, and Barnstormers ads.
  • Narco MK12D navcom with installation tray. Worked when my shop pulled it out a few days ago. Completed eBay listings seem to be $900, so I'll start there.
  • SOLD Narco ID825 indicator. $200.
  • Narco CP136M audio panel and installation tray. Works fine, but the lights on some of the buttons are intermittent. A dab of solder on the wire to the light will probably fix the light, but no warranties.:p $130
  • Narco AT150 transponder with tray. Obviously not ADS-B compliant. Works fine when we pulled it out. $400 obo. (eBay prices are all over the map.. not sure why there's a big range)
  • Narco DME 890 with tray. We did a quick test at the avionics shop and it's not transmitting. Could probably be repaired. Best offer.
  • Narco ADF831 with tray and indicator. I'm not sure if it's working, I haven't used it in a while. Best offer.
  • Sigma-Tek 5000B-36 vacuum gyro. $400
  • EDO-AIRE NSD-360 HSI. Not slaved. Last overhauled Feb 2008. $900.
  • United altimeter p/n 5934P-A56. $200
  • Alcor 46150 EGT gauge - $50
  • PS Engineering PM 1000 II intercom - $100
I am interested in your NSD-360
Thanks,
Mike

The GTN750 I'm installing comes with a brand new antenna that I'm not using. I'll include it with the Garmin 430w if a buyer wants it.

Hi, I'm Mike the guy who bought your HSI. I was checking the part number and it looks like the unit you sold me is a slaved HSI and you said it was not slaved.

Hi, I'm Mike the guy who bought your HSI. I was checking the part number and it looks like the unit you sold me is a slaved HSI and you said it was not slaved.
Wow -- it looks like you got a great deal! :rockon:

I assumed it wasn't slaved since it wasn't installed as a slaved unit.

Was your aircraft a 12 or 28 volt? And you are sure it was not used slaved?

Definitely not slaved

That little white 45 degree line in the upper right corner of the HSI is a slaving meter, so there's 1d755 slaving amp and a flux detector somewhere.
OR someone installed a slaved HSI to replace a broken NON-slaved unit. (doubtful)

Back