FS: AnywhereMap Quadra GPS and WxWorx satellite wx

Chris Mitchell

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Chris Mitchell
This is a used AnywhereMap Quadra aviation GPS complete with the Wxworx XM satellite weather receiver. I purchased this unit in April 2009 and used it on many IFR and VFR flights. The GPS and onboard XM satellite weather consistently performed flawlessly for me in my Cherokee Six and Cessna 172. I only recently removed the unit from my Cherokee Six and decided to sell it. The unit still works as it did when brand new. Battery life is approximately 1.5 hrs. This unit, while not as fancy as the ipad EFBs is a very reliable and feature rich cockpit companion for IFR and VFR flights. The added XM weather is an economical way to have on board weather. The weather feature also worked flawlessly for me. Purchaser will need to subscribe to SiriusXM Aviation Weather subscription. I used the Aviator Lite subscription and was very satisfied with it.

Here is what you get:

AnywhereMap Quadra GPS (currently works just as it did when new).
Small pocket case for GPS unit (keeps GPS safe and secure while transporting.
Wall charger for GPS unit.
Cigar charger/power cord for GPS unit and WXWorx unit (power both GPS unit and WxWorx receiver simultaneously while flying).
WxWorx Satellite WX receiver, mounting rack and antenna with extra long cord.
Two GPS mounts - one suction mount for windscreen and one yoke mount. Both mounts hold the GPS unit very securely. Try both mounts and decide which one works best for your needs.
Hard wire harness - allows user to hardwire power supply for both GPS and WxWorx unit directly to a/c electrical system. This unit is still new in its bag - I never used it.
Large AnywhereMap carrying case - holds all of the above gear for safe transport to/from your plane.
GPS database expired 7/25/2013

Asking $250.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back