FS: $199 - Personal Air to Air Photography - Pilot Portraits

phillipny

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
phillipny
Hey guys,

We are going to do a special price for 1x shoot of Air-to-Air Photography for your plane, that includes the photo ship and photographer for only $199, everything included (2nd plane, 2nd pilot, and travel expenses)

If you are interested, or know any pilots who are, this package includes all the above -- for only $199 (Normally priced $750). Our costs for transportation are included, and if you can fly flaps up at 120k , then our photo ship is also included.

Check a sample of our photo and video work below
http://pilotportraits.com

We are based in New England and happy to meet with individual pilots in our area, but we ask for 3-5x pilots in a group for the location shoots.

Contact us here if interested
phillip@pilotportraits.com

Pictures and Pilots below, as well as current Google Map of those interested. Check to see if any pins/pilots are in your area already.

- Phillip

vtx5SpA.jpg

tkbs02i.jpg

Vi7430I.jpg

jQiNME6.jpg

IoMUaxM.jpg

n8MEEGo.jpg

G90bVyE.jpg

b0tIQdU.jpg

1DMZP1C.jpg

NlpY4RQ.jpg

0qBqZx3.jpg

mPFeZCv.jpg

RL5S5ns.jpg

Attachments

• 1-PHL_4559PilotPortraits20150605PhillipAngert.jpg
    1-PHL_4559PilotPortraits20150605PhillipAngert.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28
Hey Guys,

Been busy with New Years and getting Switchbox Control in order before taking off. We are still writing with everyone on dates and getting organized.

Some notes another pilot asked us about (price, photos, other options like video/framed photos, and use of pics)

----

For $199, we only meet with you guys if you can get a group of 3-5x pilots at the field ready to go. The price includes travel, 2nd plane, photography (about 15-20mins with each pilot) and photo deliverables. Some pilots have been happy to pay more so we do individual shoots with them.

The photo/video shoot
- we capture about 400-500x images per pilot
- we shoot high def 4K Video and Cockpit Audio of each pilot as well
- pull selects, edit in the studio and deliver via FTP/Dropbox

The deliverables
- 5-10x Selects with Retouching on images (size 1924x1280)
- Images can be used in any non-commercial purpose

Options/Add-Ons that other pilots have asked for
- Edited Video
- Printed Photos and Framed Photos
- Archive of All Images (Photoshopped and Retouching on all images)
- High Res Images for printed posters at conferences, etc
- Commercial use for online/print /advertising

For $199 pilots are getting the photos you see here, and they use on Facebook, PofA, etc
http://pilotportraits.com/ -- If you're looking for a complete package with all high res shots for printing yourself, unrestricted use, advertising with the pics, etc thats what we normally charge $750 for. But only charters and FBOs running a business around aviation want that it seems. Most on this forum just want some great air-to-air portraits to post online and save on their computers to show in the future.

Hey guys,

We've been putting together all the dates and getting the plane ready/maintenance for this trip.
And came up with a platform which the almost 200x of you now can post some dates that you're available.

Theres about 6-7x pilot message boards involved (not just this one) so its an easier way to meet some of your neighbors on different boards with the link below.

Please keep posting here, but just check in and meet some of the Bonanza, Cirrus, Vans, War Birds guys that are across the different forums.

If you could just post some of the dates you are/are not available will help the group in your area
http://pilotportraits.com/forum

We are in California next week (2/2-2/9) for a commercial photo/press job in Los Angeles, and booked an extra week in town, to meet with our Pilot Portraits group if you would like to be included.

We are organizing for next weekend Sat and Sun, 2/6 and 2/7.
Location TBD depending on group availability.

PM me if you are interested in getting any photos or videos done with our fly-in group.

I am available during the weekdays (Monday - Friday) as well, and in San Diego, LA and SF.

West Coast Pilots:

We have a good group forming for a Sunday Fly-In (2/7) and Pilot Portrait shoot with everyone.

Location: Catalina Island, Big Bear or Desert Background (TBD with group)
Time: 10/11am, Sunday 2/7

If you would like to meet with us, send me a PM or email
Phillip

I might be interested depending on location. I'm out of BFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got our 5x if anyone else wants to join
- A36 Bonanza
- V35 Bonanza
- G36 Bonanza
- 260B Comanche
- BE36 Bonanza

Hey, love watching your video. I have seen photos as well. Doing a great job.

Is your special price still available?
And could you make your map interactive? There may be people in my area that I don't know that would like to participate.

If not interactive, can you update it if we send our info? I am based at KOMN and would be interested. I could join up with people from nearby airports to make a group.

Hey guys, pics came out great! Really nice group showed up and perfect weather.

I made a small interactive forum here so pilots can meet eachother in different regions across USA

http://pilotportraits.freeforums.net/

Hey guys

We are doing a trip to Detroit, MI next week, Feb 24-28, and happy to organize a group for Saturday/Sunday or along the way.

Lot of pins on the map of pilots interested, but we need to get a small group together to keep the $199 price.

Let me know if you're free next week or have any friends interested.

I'll PM now all the current pins along that flight plan

DetroitTrip20160227.jpg

Looks like group is meeting this Sunday on 2/28 in Detroit.

PM me if you'd like to meet with us
Phillip

Where in Detroit are you meeting?

We are deciding between Detroit area or Toledo airport (cheap gas).

Ill PM you
p

I replied to your email about the TX event in March a week ago and have heard no reply.

We are here now in Texas (Austin), for our conference March 12-17, if anyone is interested in meeting up for the fly-in and shoot.

About 40x interested, and all PINS on the map replied to, but not many responded.

If we can round up a small group then we can continue the $199 price for everyone.
PM me if you'd like to meet up with us.

Matt, we wrote you 3-4x but no response from you either. Email us via the website or at phillip@pilotportraits.com

Texas Pilots did great today!

King Air, 2x Cirrus, 2x Bonanza

PHL_0732PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_2053PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_1280PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_3159PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_3296PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_1794PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_3155PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_1002PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_1240PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

We're organizing for this Saturday and Sunday in New England area for KBID, Block Island if anyone is interested to meet up.

Time: 1030am, Saturday and Sunday, 3/26 and 3/27

We have a few Bonanzas and Cirrus interested to join up, if you'd like to be included.
Let us know which dates you're available (message me) and we'll try to get a group going.

I think this might be the last of the $199 price. Its been very low to keep this going and we'll have to raise it this year.

Great pictures with the Aerostar and Debonair yesterday. Perfect flying weather for formation photos.

If you'd like to meet up next time, message me and we'll include you.

1%20-%20PHL_4064PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

2%20-%20PHL_4173PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

3%20-%20PHL_4362PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

4%20-%20PHL_4218PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

5%20-%20PHL_3985PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

6%20-%20PHL_4245PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

7%20-%20PHL_4001PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

8%20-%20PHL_4346PilotPortraits20160327PhillipAngert.jpg

Do you plan on being around the mid Atlantic / Virginia area?
No kidding. If we can get a group around here I'd be up for it. I actually have a couple of planes I'd like to get some air to air shots of.

We're organizing for this Saturday and Sunday in New England area for KBID, Block Island if anyone is interested to meet up. (KWST/Backup)

Time: 1030am, Saturday and Sunday, 4/16 and 4/17

We have a few pilots interested to join up, if you'd like to be included.
Let us know which dates you're available (message me) and we'll try to get a group going.

Let's see inexperienced pilots flying formation - sounds like a great way to have a mid-air !

Thats true FT,

I am keeping the inexperience FF pilots far away with the telephoto lens.

We have about 7x planes now meeting on Sunday at KBID. PM me if interested to meet.

- Cirrus SR22
- Bonanza F33
- Comanche 250
- Glasair Sportsman
- Bonanza A36
- Bonanza V35
- Cirrus SR20

Any way you can stop by 20N on Saturday? :)

Video from Forrest's aerostar flight

We're out in Southern California this week for a photo shoot, and have some new Nikon Cameras and good weather if anyone would like to meet and get Air-to-Air photos taken.

Plan is for this SUNDAY - 6/26/2016 at Catalina Island KAVX - 10am

We will need a group of at least 5 to form, so PM or email me if interested, and we'll get everyone organized.

Back