FS: 1976 TN A36 Bonanza

Tom Gresham

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tom Gresham
I'm selling my wonderful Bonanza. I've had it for four years, and it's a great traveling machine.

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/specs?clsfdnum=831247

Short list of specs. Less than 200 hours SMOH and SPOH, with $70,000 spent last year to replace/overhaul almost everything under the cowling.

1627 pounds useful load
200 knots on 17.5gph
7.5 hours range at 200 knots
Xerion engine monitor
Osborne tip tanks
Precise Flight speed brakes
Flap-Gap seals
IO-550 engine with Tornado Alley Turbo system

Listed at $174,000.

Say it's not so Tom. Isn't that the one you flew on Wings to Adventure? Really enjoyed that show.

Tom,

Hate to see you sell this, but I hope its to upgrade.

BTW, heard your radio show for the first time on Sunday. Really enjoyed it!

Hate to see you let this one go Tom!
Any progress on the P-Baron?

Best,

Dave

Dave, thanks for letting me fly your P-Baron. Wonderful plane, but your actions don't show a lot of judgement (letting me fly it!).

I've decided that the Baron just won't fit my needs, so I'm looking at 400 series Cessna twins. I'll keep you posted.

Say it's not so Tom. Isn't that the one you flew on Wings to Adventure? Really enjoyed that show.

Yes, it is. I bought that plane for use on Wings To Adventure. At the time I owned a Twin Bonanza, which I loved.

But, we could shoot video out the side of the A36. Had a ball with it.

Now I need more room, air conditioning, and want pressurization.

Still, I know that the TN A36 is the most efficient, most practical transportation flying machine I've ever seen. This is my second one, and I have more than 2,000 hours in TN Bonanzas.

Tom,

Hate to see you sell this, but I hope its to upgrade.

BTW, heard your radio show for the first time on Sunday. Really enjoyed it!

Hi, Anthony. I'm glad you were able to catch the radio show.

If you liked that, you might also enjoy my new TV series on Versus (the network that carries the Tour de France).

It's on Tuesdays at 3:30pm (Eastern), and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:30am.

Oh, it's called Guns & Gear.

www.gunsandgeartv.com

It's one of the reasons I'm changing planes. I need to haul a LOT of stuff (cameras, tripods, etc., etc.)

Tom,

Good luck with the upgrade and sale of the Bo. I'll be watching on Versus. Thanks for the heads up.

FWIW, I'm not big on aircraft brokers but a close friend of mine bought a very nice V35B from the "Bonanza Man". He had a good experience with them. I am not endorsing them and have no connection plus all the other disclaimers. :)

http://www.carolinaaircraft.com/

Last edited:
Tom, thanks for the viewing schedule! :yes:

Good luck selling the Bo and finding what you need!

Just an FYI.

I'm taking the Bonanza off the market. We are making some big decisions on the business and personal level, and I'm going to put off the move to a twin until next year.

Looks as though we'll have new projects going soon. That's good news, but it takes time and money.

Put a Keith in that sumbitch and fly in another 5 years.

Just an FYI.

I'm taking the Bonanza off the market. We are making some big decisions on the business and personal level, and I'm going to put off the move to a twin until next year.

Looks as though we'll have new projects going soon. That's good news, but it takes time and money.

Hi, Anthony. I'm glad you were able to catch the radio show.

If you liked that, you might also enjoy my new TV series on Versus (the network that carries the Tour de France).

It's on Tuesdays at 3:30pm (Eastern), and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:30am.

Oh, it's called Guns & Gear.

www.gunsandgeartv.com

It's one of the reasons I'm changing planes. I need to haul a LOT of stuff (cameras, tripods, etc., etc.)

And wouldn't you know - DirectTV is getting into ****ing match with Versus, and at least for now has dropped Versus. Bummer.

Back