FS 1/4 Share 1976 Piper Warrior (Atlanta Area)

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
One of our partners needs to sell his share.

Price $8500 Plane is hangared at KLZU
We have a $12,000+ engine reserve

Monthly fixed expense is $150
$17 dry to fly.

Upgraded to 160HP Approx 1300 and counting SMOH
Airframe 4750 hours
Garmin 430W GPS
Garmin GI 106A CDI
Bendix-King KX-155
King KT78A transponder
PS Engineering PMA7000B audio panel
Current IFR certification
Great Primary or IR training platform

Is that the one we went flying in? That was a decent plane.

Why are awesome partnerships like these never in California :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me sad these great looking deals are always somewhere else.

If someone would start something like this around NYC, I would prob be in.

you guys shouldn't have a hard time finding a partner in the lawrenceville area. splitting it 4 ways makes the plane very affordable, and it looks like a pretty nice bird.

you guys shouldn't have a hard time finding a partner in the lawrenceville area. splitting it 4 ways makes the plane very affordable, and it looks like a pretty nice bird.

Originally it was a two partner deal but my original partner wanted to defray costs so we added two new partners and put the plane in an LLC.

The two new partners were business partners. Both are students, one post solo and one pre-solo. The pre-solo partner never really flew it and is having eyesight problems and wants out. The second put some hours in it but has not finished his training and has made noises about getting out too.

There may end up being two shares for sale.

Last edited:
I've posted some pictures to the website.

Go to www.n6149j.com

The DME shown in one photo was removed as it was not functional.

Because you don't make them happen, take some initiative....

Been thinking about it. What's the best way to advertise and vet potential partners?

Been thinking about it. What's the best way to advertise and vet potential partners?

Bulletin boards at FBOs and flight schools, Craigslist maybe? See of you can find a local plane you like that's for sale and try to get an exclusive right to the plane for 30-60 days to form a partnership and buy it. If you don't have something for people to buy into, it's a hard sell, and getting a group of people to decide on a plane that isn't yet specified is like herding cats.

Last edited:
Bulletin boards at FBOs and flight schools, Craigslist maybe? See of you can find a local plane you like that's for sale and try to get an exclusive right to the plane for 30-60 days to form a partnership and buy it. If you don't have something for people to buy into, it's a hard sell, and getting a group of people to decide on a plane that isn't yet specified is like herding cats.

Or just buy an rv-10 ;-)

I'd really like to get into a steam gauge DA40, just trying to make it happen. I'm starting to think I will need to purchase the plane, then sell shares in it. I just don't want to be stuck with no partners for long since the fixed costs will be over $1000 per month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd really like to get into a steam gauge DA40, just trying to make it happen. I'm starting to think I will need to purchase the plane, then sell shares in it. I just don't want to be stuck with no partners for long since the fixed costs will be over $1000 per month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

definitely want to get your ducks in a row. Barnstormers also has a free section for partnerships. Just put the word out at the local airports. Just make sure you partner up with people that gel with your philosophies.

Back