Frozen in Time

Djwillco

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
djwillco
Has anyone read "Frozen in Time" by Mitchell Zuckoff?
Your thoughts.

Thanks,
Dave

Has anyone read "Frozen in Time" by Mitchell Zuckoff?
Your thoughts.

Thanks,
Dave

Yes! Very good book, enjoyed it immensely. Probably are quite a few WWII stories out there that have never been publicized.

Gary

I heard an interview with the author on the radio and it sounded fascinating. I plan to get around to it. Another book by the same author
http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Shangri-La-Survival-Adventure-Incredible/dp/0061988340
It sounds very similar and may be based on the same event.
I read Lost in Shangri-La which is a good story but not the same event as Frozen in Time. Lost in Shangri-La takes place in the South Pacific, New Guinea I think, or whatever it was called at that time.

I read Lost in Shangri-La which is a good story but not the same event as Frozen in Time. Lost in Shangri-La takes place in the South Pacific, New Guinea I think, or whatever it was called at that time.

Thanks. Now I know I will get to it sooner rather than later.

Read both and enjoyed them. Real hisory is often more fascinating that fiction. The Airmen and the Headhunters by Judith Heimann as well as Flyboys by James Bradley are similiar accounts from WWII.

Just finished the book and gave it to the wife. Excellent read and very hard to put down.

It is amazing how much individuals can endure.

Terry

Back