Frozen in Grand Central Station

Because it is cool.

I think we should try it at Gaston's. I'll stop the 140 on short final.

They did a larger one in London as well. That one was more impressive.

I thought the neatest shot was the time lapse with the "statues" in it.

~ Christopher

Last edited:
That's just about as fast as TSA employees move when I'm coming through security.:(

Damn I need to lighten up and get a funny bone...because all I saw was a bunch of self-centered people who went out of their way to get in the way of people trying togo about their daily lives. *shrug*

LittleIronPilot, your self diagnosis seems accurate.

LOL...yeah but at least I admit my issues. You see, I just do not get the need that has seemed to permeate our culture that many things, to be funny, must impose itself on other people. :dunno:

It's easy. First, you misrepresent what happened (as you have), then ???, then finally 'Profit!'.

It's easy. First, you misrepresent what happened (as you have), then ???, then finally 'Profit!'.

huh???? I admit to being dense at times, but I truly do not follow. I have no ability, or interest, in making 'profit' off of this and I sincerely do not see what I misrepresented.

Help a brother out will ya?

I think it's a hoot.

Granted, GCS is never empty, but nothing there interfered with anything that had to happen, and it was a game well-played.

Cool!

huh???? I admit to being dense at times, but I truly do not follow. I have no ability, or interest, in making 'profit' off of this and I sincerely do not see what I misrepresented.

Help a brother out will ya?
It's a reference to the South Park episode with the Underpants Gnomes. When the boys asked the gnome why they kept stealing underpants, they unveiled their three-phase plan:

Phase 1 - Collect Underpants
Phase 2 - ???
Phase 3 - Profit!

It's a reference to the South Park episode with the Underpants Gnomes. When the boys asked the gnome why they kept stealing underpants, they unveiled their three-phase plan:

Phase 1 - Collect Underpants
Phase 2 - ???
Phase 3 - Profit!

Thanks...I have never watched Southpark, found the humor low-brow and crass.

Thanks...I have never watched Southpark, found the humor low-brow and crass.

I never watched South Park because I can't understand a word. I would have to turn on captioning.

Why, some folks don't even need to watch to know what they don't like. There are people imbued with this type of almost psychic awareness in other aspects of life too. For instance, my kids and broccoli. They don't need to try it to know they don't like it, it's astonishing. This is true with other vegetables and foods too.

Why, some folks don't even need to watch to know what they don't like. There are people imbued with this type of almost psychic awareness in other aspects of life too. For instance, my kids and broccoli. They don't need to try it to know they don't like it, it's astonishing. This is true with other vegetables and foods too.

:rofl:

Yeah, when I was a kid I wouldn't eat mint ice cream because I thought it was going to taste like vegetables. :D

How do you know, if you've never watched it? ;) :D

LOL..smart-ass. I guess I *should* have said, "I have seen bits and pieces and find it low-brow and crass". Not too mention, in the IT world SP seems to have a cult-like status so I get to hear about it alot (or did).

Yeah, I found it more crass when it first came out, but I think it got better over time (i.e., after the movie came out). Now I find it to be more of a social satire, though I haven't watched much of the recent seasons. I'm more of a Family Guy and Simpsons fan.

Back