frist round cemo kicking my ass

AVIATORRANDYCFI

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Randy
Frist round on monday now saturday still so sick. Can't even think about flying ( thats pretty sad ) don't smoke don't smoke don't smoke..... take care for now fellow aviators peace. Randy

Frist round on monday now saturday still so sick. Can't even think about flying ( thats pretty sad ) don't smoke don't smoke don't smoke..... take care for now fellow aviators peace. Randy
Peace to you, Randy. We are with you on this fight.

-Skip

Hang in there Randy. We're hoping for the best for you...

Have you heard of or tried ReliefBand for nausea? I know where it worked for airsickness (me), seasickness (a friend), and morning sickness (another friend). It is supposed to work for chemo, too. http://www.aeromedixrx.com/

Best wishes to you. Feel good soon.

Sorry to hear Randy. Mom never did find anything that really helped. Sorry to say that. But it is important to keep eating even though you may not have an appetite and are sick to your stomach. She used the protein shakes with ice cream. She got extra calories and some nourishment. Hang in there!

Randy, its worth having your ass kicked if it kicks the cancer's ass even worse. We will keep you in out thoughts and prayers!

Randy, I'm pulling for you. Keep your chin up and kick cancer's ass.

Where are you getting treatment? I know a bunch of people at Beth Israel in Boston and at Dana Farber...

Good luck Randy. We'll be pulling for you in the Pan Mass Challenge this year.

Cheers,

-Andrew

hEY ALL THATNKS FOR CARIENG AND BEIGH A FIEND. i HAVE BEEEN I N THE HOSPITOAL
SINCE SUND AND JUST GOT HOME NOW. WHITE BLOOD CELL CRASH GOT INFECTIONION REAL SEICK. IV EVERYWHERE PILLS EVERY 4 TO 6 ( HEY ANYONG WANNA SEE THE AFFECTS OF FLYING YOU COULD GIVE ME AN IPC CHECK ( YOUR PILOT AND COMMAND TOUGHT.LOL) ANY GOING TO BEED TO GET BABCK TO SPEED THATNKS FOR THE LOVE GUYS YOUR IN MY THOUGHS. rANDY

I reserve a special place in my nightly prayers for people like you Randy. You are definitely in my prayers for the next few years.

Back