Friday Afternoon Cockpit View

Man I must have just missed you. I went out today for a flight and afterward went looking at your hangar about 3:30. Someday...

Very cool. I'm amazed at the sounds when you crank hard aileron, never would have guessed that.

that is awesome! typically I hate the 'helmet cam' view but this one works real well!

O...M...G!!! YOU EXCEEDED 30 DEGREES OF BANK IN THE PATTERN!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!
AND YOUR INSURANCE WILL BE VOID!!!!!!

Or not.

Nice video.

FWIW - the captions could stay up a couple seconds more - I had to back track a couple times because I was looking at something else.

Yeah, I do that in the Arrow all the time :no::no::no:

That stuff is way outta my league for sure, great video.

O...M...G!!! YOU EXCEEDED 30 DEGREES OF BANK IN THE PATTERN!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!
AND YOUR INSURANCE WILL BE VOID!!!!!!

Or not.

Nice video.

FWIW - the captions could stay up a couple seconds more - I had to back track a couple times because I was looking at something else.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I got a little air sick just watching. Amazing stuff!

Awesome. Simply awesome. Makes me want to get some aerobatic instruction pronto!

Looks like you're wearing two watches.....

Maybe someday I'll get a camera and can take videos... Mine will be more docile, I don't like snaps.

I don't like snaps.

Sure Jeanie - and I bet there was a time when you thought you'd never fly an aerobatic contest or own an aerobatic biplane. :) I like snaps for the pure challenge of doing a nice clean one with a good stop. They're like landings - no two are exactly alike. It's like everything else in aerobatics, you start out thinking things are uncomfortable, and then you get used to it...and even learn to enjoy it. The most gentle snaps are those at the top of loops. They're also the easiest on the airplane. Not violent at all.

Looks like you're wearing two watches.....

Yeah, I know. One is a remote control for the camera.

I thought maybe it was a heart monitor :rofl: Not.

Remote for the camera, that's cool

Back