French Valley Temecula CA pilot charter+ Fishing

Fisherman3

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Fisherman3
Hello, I am interested in reaching out to pilots that would be willing to charter flights out of French valley airport. A friend of mine has been buying property on an island off of baja called Cedros. We have traveled there multiple times and we would like to try eliminating the drive to Ensenada to board the plane. We are avid sport fishermen and decided to start a fishing tackle shop with a partner who lives on the island permanently. Check out cedrostackle.com! The shop will be up and running this may. There will be a 22ft. Boston Whaler and a house to stay at on the island. We know that the flight would have to stop first in Tijuana or Ensenada. We would be willing to pay for a charter or looking for a fisherman/ pilot to join us in our adventure! Feel free to contact Jeff on the Cedros tackle web site or me at garrisontyler@yahoo.com

Is there enough people there to run a business? That's some rugged terrain on that island.

Yes there is a small community of commercial fisherman, Along with several Fishing outfitters on the island. We will also be offering services to cater to the San Diego long range fleet.

Back