Free POHs

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
A customer of ours walked in and handed us a bunch of POHs he didn't use anymore, we don't want them so I've been deligated to hand them out to those who would put them to good use. They're in rough shape but still usable.

What I have:
1. 1970 Cessna 172 Owner's Manual
2. 1969 Super Skymaster Owner's Manual
3. 1970 Cessna 150 Owner's Manual
4. 1981 Cessna 172P Information Manual
5. 1985 Cessna 152 Information Manual
6. 1979 Cessna 152 Information Manual

Tristan, any that you can't find homes for send to me and I'll put them in the museum's library.

I will take the ones that no one has yet to claim. I could use them as references in my research. It's always such a pain in the butt trying to find really detailed data without a POH at hand.

I'm going to give people a chance to speak up as to which ones they'd like but if you would please PM me your address, I'll keep each of you in mind. Jounin, you have dibs on the 150 POH. The 152 ones are in okay shape and would be good for someone learning in one. If no one else speaks up, I'll split the rest

I'd like to have one of the 152 if there's one left.
Thanks,
Rod

Roger wilco,

Anyone else want one before PJ and steve get the rest? I have 2 172s, a 152, and the skymaster book. Keep in mind guys that only the Information manuals are the thick ones we're used to, the Owners manuals are the original thin version but all of it is good info.

All POHs have prospective homes, thanks guys! I'll send them out soon.

Back