free online RAF VIDEO: some of the tamer airstrip trailheads of the west's mountains

Dave Krall CFII

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES, Cmcl HELI
I downloaded the 50MB file quickly for a nice, maybe 10 minute video. Great flying & scenery and info about the tremendous work and vision of the Recreational Aviation Foundation.

Careful viewing if you're battling late winter cabin fever...

Introduction to the Recreational Aviation Foundation Promotional Video Available
E-mail your request for your free copy to raf@linctel.net with your “send to” information or snail mail it to RAF, 1711 West College Street, Bozeman, MT 59715
Or to download the video from this website - Click Here This is a 50 MB size file.
Or to watch the smaller video from this website - Click Here This is a 20 MB size file.

Last edited:
Re: free online RAF VIDEO: some of the tamer airstrip trailheads of the west's mounta

Nice!

I wish we had (perhaps we do) remote places like that in the Appalachians & Blue Ridge mountains that run up/down the East coast. I'd love to fly out to a remote strip like that with the family and set up a tent for the weekend. That would be way cool. Are there any remote fields like that on the East side of the continental divide?

Back