Free! Old Flight Training magazines

Toby

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Toby Speed
I have several dozen Flight Training magazines from various years, and offer them for just the cost of shipping to anyone who's interested. PM me. Thanks.

If you get no takers here, your local high school library would probably like to have them...

Toby, If they are the AOPA Flight training magazines. I would like the Oct. 2007 issue and it has an article in it about my flying. My children all wanted a copy and I didn't get that many copies. It is on the last page an article called "Why we fly". Thanks, Bob

Toby, If they are the AOPA Flight training magazines. I would like the Oct. 2007 issue and it has an article in it about my flying. My children all wanted a copy and I didn't get that many copies. It is on the last page an article called "Why we fly". Thanks, Bob
Dang, somehow I'm missing that issue, or I'd definitely send you the article! :yes:

Hi Bob,

I have that issue and will be happy to send it to you. Email me or PM me with your address, and it's on its way!

Toby

Back