Free flight-planning Internet WiFi for your FBO from Google!

I'll try that. The connection is a little backed up. Perhaps too much pizza last night ;)

Seriously, in search of help with my #$UI@#$%^& luxury American Standard toilet I found some forums where people have strong opinions and detailed reviews and case studies....on toilets. Only some of them are plumbers. It's is amazing how there are interest group for ANYTHING.

I think I finally figured out how to get mine working consistently, although last night I cranked a nut the wrong way and cracked the porcelain. I glued it and it's not visible. *sigh*

Last edited:
Do you still get the full speed with a reduced flow toilet?

Do you still get the full speed with a reduced flow toilet?

From what I'm reading those early 1.6 MPF ones were the nightmares. It's worthwhile buying a current one to get an effective throughput.

Most frequent item being smuggled from Canada to the US (besides REAL beer:D ) were toilets, as Canada did not have the "low flow" type. I understand that's changed now but you can probably still find the real deal up there.

Damn April fools! LOL

BTW...there IS a service out there that does provide free internet services to FBO's.

Damn April fools! LOL

BTW...there IS a service out there that does provide free internet services to FBO's.
The FAA... but, it will be paid for by taxing fuel sales $2.50 per gallon.

Hey, it's gotta be flushed somewhere!

:goofy:

The FAA... but, it will be paid for by taxing fuel sales $2.50 per gallon.

Hey, it's gotta be flushed somewhere!

:goofy:

Really? I did not know that. Ken, can you forward me so info on this? I would like to see if I can get it for my homedrome.

Back