Free Classified Ads!

W

wingwalkers

Just wanted to let you know that we started a new website similar to barnstormers and trade-a-plane. only catch is that it's totally free! you can add us as a link or just tell a friend. Goto www.wingwalkers.net to check it out!

How is it paid for and how well is it protected from spam so one doesn't swim through countless, worthless ads for something legit?

It's looking for people to fund it right now as a sponsor, but we are being funded buy a single gentleman (private sponsor) whom is tired of having to pay to get his ad's online to sell his planes. He figured if he's going to pay, he might as well start a free sight where people can post 750 words (counting spaces), and up to 9 pictures. "If you can't get something sold with that, whats the point?" Right now, as the web developer, I am posting everyone who posts a picture in the classifieds, on our home page in the "featured" section for free as well. It will soon be a monthly, or weekly fee, depending on the amount of traffic we gain to have a featured ad. Aside from that, we're keeping everything else free of charge. Though we do have a sponsored page that currently has no sponsors on it. We are selling blocks for $60 a block for 12 months if anyone is interested in sponsoring us. The blocks are unlimited so you can purchase as many as you want. Right now each block is around 1in x 1in. As far as spam is considered, I'm trying to filter the sight as much as possible, and we don't spam anything. If you do get spam from us, we would like you to contact us at customerservice@wingwalkers.us so that I can fix the issue as soon as possible. This and if you have any questions or concerns please contact us with that same e-mail. I'm the only person running this site due to funding, so please be advised that it might take a little while for me to get back to you.
Thanks,
Chris Zitko
Web Developer

Back