FREE - 2 items

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
1. One pair Telex headsets. Soft ear cups in excellent condition. Cushioned head in excellent condition. These were replaced with new when I sent the headsets to mfg for repair. Since then the headsets have not been used. Telex no longer supports this model. Model unknown. They are collapsible type. There is a problem. Reception and transmission is intermittent. When it works is works very well. But with a turn of the head or something like that, the transmission stops working.

2. Two balsa models of 1903 Wright Flyer. Museum Model Series. 1/20 scale. 24" wing span. One box has been opened, one box unopened still in original cellophane. Nothing missing although one balsa long rib broken in the opened box. Model includes full color detailed set of drawings on bible paper, all balsa, all threads and wires required for the build.

FREE, buyer pays S&H. I make nothing. I bought these models at 2001 Centennial of Flight celebration. They are the last two of five I bought at that time.

I would like to try building a nice model if it isn't spoken for but if someone else wants it I am ok with that to because not sure I would do it the justice it deserves putting it together but would have fun doing it although it wouldn't be perfect

Three persons have expressed interest in the models and at the same time. What to do? Looks like someone is going to lose out. Perhaps it would be fair that no person gets both models? Comments?

PM me your zip so I can estimate the shipping cost.

Last edited:
I will pass and let someone that has more knowledge in building it then myself

Back