FREE 1983 Cessna C-152......................

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
...............Information Manual. This is a 1/2" thick, original Cessna book of April 20, 1982, in bookstore condition. I don't even know why I have it, except that it was in the glove box of the 1975 C-170M I owned.

The following NOTICE is on the inside PAGE 1:

"AT THE TIME OF ISSUANCE,THIS INFORMATION MANUAL WAS AN EXACT DUPLICATE OF THE OFFICIAL PILOT'S OPERATING HANDBOOK AND FAA APPROVED AIRPLANE FLIGHT MANUAL AND IS TO BE USED FOR GENERAL PURPOSES ONLY.

IT WILL NOT BE KEPT CURRENT AND, THEREFORE, CANNOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE OFFICIAL PILOT'S OPERATING HANDBOOK AND FAA APPROVED AIRPLANE FLIGHT MANUAL INTENDED FOR OPERATION OF THE AIRPLANE."

According to the front cover, someone paid $18.00 for it.

FREE to someone who will use it in accordance with the above NOTICE.

HR

Lawreston said:
...............Information Manual. This is a 1/2" thick, original Cessna book of April 20, 1982, in bookstore condition. I don't even know why I have it, except that it was in the glove box of the 1975 C-170M I owned.

The following NOTICE is on the inside PAGE 1:

"AT THE TIME OF ISSUANCE,THIS INFORMATION MANUAL WAS AN EXACT DUPLICATE OF THE OFFICIAL PILOT'S OPERATING HANDBOOK AND FAA APPROVED AIRPLANE FLIGHT MANUAL AND IS TO BE USED FOR GENERAL PURPOSES ONLY.

IT WILL NOT BE KEPT CURRENT AND, THEREFORE, CANNOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE OFFICIAL PILOT'S OPERATING HANDBOOK AND FAA APPROVED AIRPLANE FLIGHT MANUAL INTENDED FOR OPERATION OF THE AIRPLANE."

According to the front cover, someone paid $18.00 for it.

FREE to someone who will use it in accordance with the above NOTICE.

HR

Harley, that's great. Say, if nobody here wants it, consider offering it to your local high school's library... I would have loved to have found something like that available for checkout when I was in high school.

Back