Found Bryan's next airplane

He'll love the fuel flow on those turbo-jets.

Where does the chute come out at?

Nice you started a dedicated thread. We will definitely need more pics, and a place to follow his transition training progress for the insurance boyz. :D

I couldn't afford to even fuel that plane one time I bet

I'd fill it with hookers. Midget hookers, half price!!
You would be surprised, midget strippers/ hookers actually cost more. Some quick googling and you can find two that will do a wrestling show. It's not cheap though

Well that's one to cross off my list then. Midget hooker fetish. Not cost effective. The low-end Asian massage parlors have pretty close to that, though.

Well that's one to cross off my list then. Midget hooker fetish. Not cost effective. The low-end Asian massage parlors have pretty close to that, though.
Midget hooker wrestling? Y'all have some seriously ill fetishes. :)
There is nothing wrong with an Asian massage, though. ;)

Aaaaand with that, the thread goes down the toilet. :D

Recently, on a trip to Mexicali, I noticed a very large "massage parlor" named "Men's Spa".... Seems legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope! I'd prefer to keep all of my plane, rather than half of it. (Mrs. Tampico could find another qualified PIC easily)

But the word on the street from my salesmen there are $80-100 ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much does a Cri Cri cost?
I want one and fly it to Gastons.

A friend flies one of those out of St. Cloud and he let me sit in it. The cockpit is very cramped, more so than a Cirrus. You definitely squeeze in there!

A friend flies one of those out of St. Cloud and he let me sit in it. The cockpit is very cramped, more so than a Cirrus. You definitely squeeze in there!

But does it have a red handle?

Back