Forum Display Order

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
It looks like Pilots Lounge and News and Management categories and sub-forums have swapped places. Is this a permanent change?

Jason

With the change to the forum structure, we're trying out an adjusted forum arrangement. News remains at the top and Site Feedback and Support has been moved up as well to make it easy for new users to find the right place to look for help.

The non-aviation pure forums have been moved to the lower end of the list.

We'll see how it works for a little while. :)

Greebo said:
With the change to the forum structure, we're trying out an adjusted forum arrangement. News remains at the top and Site Feedback and Support has been moved up as well to make it easy for new users to find the right place to look for help.

I see now, Chuck. (Thanks for the explanation)

I'd suggest it go back to the way it was...but that's just me. Old habits sure do die hard. I'll give it a try though.

Jason

P.S. What happened with the Pilot Communities category at the bottom? Is it there for a reason? (Just curious)

Last edited:
Pilot communities was created to support Babes and Airplanes when they made their temporary home here during a website transition.

The forum is still there but only B&A members can see it. We have kept the Pilot Communities area around for any other groups that someday might want to use us as a "base of operations".

You'll note by the sound of crickets and accumulation of dead blue-bottles in that forum, that the clamour to join is tremendously deafening with its silence. ;)

Greebo said:
Pilot communities was created to support Babes and Airplanes when they made their temporary home here during a website transition.

The forum is still there but only B&A members can see it. We have kept the Pilot Communities area around for any other groups that someday might want to use us as a "base of operations".

You'll note by the sound of crickets and accumulation of dead blue-bottles in that forum, that the clamour to join is tremendously deafening with its silence. ;)

Hell, I'll join "Babes and Airplanes"! How do ya sign up?:blowingkisses: :goofy:

alaskaflyer said:
Hell, I'll join "Babes and Airplanes"! How do ya sign up?:blowingkisses: :goofy:

You go to "babesandairplanes.com" and post a message on the forum (that's your application) and then send Moxie a check for the $25,000 membership fee. :D :yes:

Membership benefits include getting to know babes (and dudes who are cool with the babes) who fly, and rather than some magazine you're not gonna read anyway, you get a rubber duck. :) (At least, so I hear... I still don't have mine. :dunno: Haven't posted there or seen Moxie in person in quite a while...)

HPNPilot1200 said:
I'd suggest it go back to the way it was...but that's just me. Old habits sure do die hard. I'll give it a try though.

You ain't kiddin'. When I first saw it I went "Eew!" but then I realized that I actually have always read Hangar Talk last! So, I think that after I get used to the change I'll like it better.

Chuck (and the rest of the PoA MT), thanks again for all of your hard work. :yes:

Greebo said:

I like htis it seems more logical to me in its present order

I'm agin the new sequence, unless I can customize my view.

I was used to having Hangar Talk on top.

I always just hit New Posts so I never see the order of the forums - makes no difference to me

I really like it this way! This is an aviation forum and I really like the aviation stuff near the top. I'm glad the political thread...err hanger talk has its own place down the page.

Iceman said:
I really like it this way! This is an aviation forum and I really like the aviation stuff near the top. I'm glad the political thread...err hanger talk has its own place down the page.

Me too. It seems more logical in the flow of information now.

Back