Fort Worth area people...looking to start a partnership

SteveR

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
SteveR
i just moved (back) to the area, and recently sold a share in a Cardinal that was an incredible deal. It was a nice IFR Cardinal, with autopilot, decent panel (496, IFR, Stratus) great interior and great paint. Cost for that plane worked out to about $80 to $100/hr, wet, including all fixed costs. There were 10 partners, though I'm open to anywhere from 3 to 10. Of the 10, only about 3 or 4 flew the Cardinal with any regularity, so it had great availability. I'd like to start something similar here. KWEA would be ideal, though I'm open to other airports (KFTW, 9F9, KFWS, 50F, etc.). I have a lot at KWEA and intend to build a hangar there in the next few years.

I'd be happy with a 35 or 36 model Bonanza, 177RG, 177, maybe even some of the bigger late model Mooneys. I imagine the buy-in being between $8k to $15k, depending on the number of partners and type of plane. I'm willing to spend more initially with one or two partners, then sell shares.

Anyone interested? Call or text 4O5-2O9-9O1O.

Doc...been meaning to call you about your plane. :) will do that soon. Was really hoping for something IFR...

Last edited:
When oil (if...) picks back up I will be interested.

Back