For Sale: Aircraft forming partnership 52F 182/177RG

Discussion in 'Aircraft, Clubs, and Partnerships - Buy & Sell' started by flyin'gator, Oct 8, 2017.

1. flyin'gator

flyin'gator Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    flyin'gator
    looking to put together a group of 3 or 4 total to purchase a well equipped 182 or 177 to hangar at 52F (newly repaved runway). all should be 150TT+ IFR or looking to get their IR ticket. would consider low wing as well but hoping to get something that can do 3 people and golf clubs for 400NM without bodily pain and suffering...

for @100K we should be able to grab something with a mid time engine, 6+ paint and interior, nice avionics with a good AP, dual glideslope, 430W etc. - figure we would need to do the ADSB and maybe a few addt'l small upgrades. market looks pretty reasonable in this segment..

I've been in multiple partnerships and clubs and honestly all have gone pretty well as long as maintenance philosophies are aligned (squawks get fixed asap) and participants pay on time. Never had a problem with weekend scheduling or trips if personalities are relaxed. I have used very simple google docs for usage and maint tracking. tally up the charges end of month and paypal by 5th of month. The rest takes care of itself.

hit me up if interested
    281-908-4086
    rickmarcus2@gmail.com

Rick

my stats: 765TT CMEL, CSEL, IR, TW, Glider

2. ktup-flyer

ktup-flyer Pattern Altitude

Display Name:

Display name:
    ktup-flyer
  3. hindsight2020

hindsight2020 En-Route

Display Name:

Display name:
    hindsight2020
    100K for overpriced for 182 capability imo, but sure you'll def be able to find it. For a partnership type, perhaps the fixed gear would yield a bit better market since these things tend to attract lower time folks trying to get into ownership while the enthusiasm of PPL is still fresh. Good area to get this thing going for sure; outside of the metros it's difficult to find enough density to attract multiple partners.

Good luck.

4. Skyrys62

Skyrys62 Pattern Altitude

Display Name:

Display name:
    Skyrys62
    It would be overpriced if the 182 was a low wing :cornut:

5. hindsight2020

hindsight2020 En-Route

Display Name:

Display name:
    hindsight2020
    Oh agreed, I lob the same criticism at Dakotas. The difference is that there are no "old 182s" in the PA-28-236 world. The 235 is not the same wing and, sans the two years they stretched to normal adult back seat ('73-'74), didn't otherwise offer a bona fide 4-seater option to compete with the 182. The 182 can be found for much less circa those vintages and earlier in contrast. Aerodynamically they can be retrofitted with fully enclosed wheel pants and you don't give up any cruise speed to the P and later variants that run for the aforementioned stupid money.

6. flyin'gator

flyin'gator Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    flyin'gator
    Thanks for the support guys.

totally willing to wait for the right one. low to mid time engine, solid panel most important. If i had to bring her to Mena, AK. for paint and interior so be it, paying for new boxes & screens just seems to hurt too much..
    as far as the low wings go, for many years i used to sit on that side of the fence, but there is no denying the egress benefit to a high wing- i've had enough wing walking and seat shimmying and most pax really do appreciate high wing egress as well.

7. JCranford

JCranford Pattern Altitude

Display Name:

Display name:
    JCranford
    Mena is in Arkansas (AR), not Alaska (AK)...

8. flyin'gator

flyin'gator Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    flyin'gator
    Bringing a very nice 1979 182Q up to the west side. Preferred to keep at 52f, will consider T67, DTO or FTW. She has 3220tt, 1090smoh, 430w, STEC-30 with Altitude Hold, ADSB in/out, beautiful interior, nice paint. See attached pics.

I’m likely to add a G5 and call it a day..

Looking for two partners at 42k each, 150 per month for hangar, 60 per hour dry tach covers maint reserve and insurance premiums.

She’ll be here in a couple weeks, give me a call if interested!

281-908-4086
    Rickmarcus2@gmail.com

Attached Files:

9. AggieMike88

AggieMike88 Touchdown! Greaser!

Display Name:

Display name:
    Now offering reverse discounts.
    Bookmarking.....

10. flyin'gator

flyin'gator Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    flyin'gator
    She’s hangared at 52F, flies beautifully. Looking for 1 or 2 good partners....

Best,

Rick

Attached Files: