Forever Flight

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
So last night was the night. Severe clear and no wind. Thw city lights were sparkling and the water was reflecting the lights in an almost movie like setting. April and I hoped into the mooney and took off towards as long as we both shall live. I was over Bullhead city when i asked April to take the controlls, I had to reach into my pocket to pull out the big box that was making me uncomfortable in several ways. While she was flying I poped the question. Just the two of us, noone around, but in an entire cities view. Of course the Bose didnt catch her "yes" reply, she had to move the boom closer to her mouth and say it again before i heard her. So thats how it went down. Were officially getting married. April 14th.

Michael said:
So last night was the night. Severe clear and no wind. Thw city lights were sparkling and the water was reflecting the lights in an almost movie like setting. April and I hoped into the mooney and took off towards as long as we both shall live. I was over Bullhead city when i asked April to take the controlls, I had to reach into my pocket to pull out the big box that was making me uncomfortable in several ways. While she was flying I poped the question. Just the two of us, noone around, but in an entire cities view.
Wow!!!!!! That was SO romantic! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Michael said:
So thats how it went down. Were officially getting married. April 14th.
Congratulations Michael....I'm really happy for you! :)

TMetzinger said:
Congrats! A mooney, a fiancee who flies it.... you can't beat it.
Yeah, but could she have landed it from the right seat?

Congrats!

Man she agreed to marry you and you don't even have your IR yet that is true love. Congrats my friend!!!!

Way to go, congratulations. I guess this is the "G-rated" version of the mile high club.

lancefisher said:
Way to go, congratulations. I guess this is the "G-rated" version of the mile high club.
Or this is the G-rated version of the story, he never said what happened after she said yes ;). Anyway, congrats!

Very nice, Michael! Alright, April! woo hoo That does sound very romantic.

BTW: who's in to form up for a missing man on 04/14?

Last edited:
Congratulations to the both of you! That's great - and the fact that she flies with you says a lot about y'all's future! :)

Back