ForeFlight Winds aloft page...

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
...is still FUBARed. At least on my iPad it is and has been since about the first of July. I communicated the issue with ForeFlight back then and spoke about it in this thread:
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1500454&highlight=ForeFlight+winds+aloft#post1500454

ForeFlight confirmed my suspicions, that the misalignment was due to the new format being used by their wind data provider.

But three months later it's still FUBAR? That's not like ForeFlight.

Maybe iOS8 has them occupied?

Garmin Pilot has an issue as well.

zety5u5u.jpg

Both Tyson and Hilton have been very quiet over the past weeks. Something is definitely taking up most of their attention.

...is still FUBARed. At least on my iPad it is and has been since about the first of July. I communicated the issue with ForeFlight back then and spoke about it in this thread:
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1500454&highlight=ForeFlight+winds+aloft#post1500454

ForeFlight confirmed my suspicions, that the misalignment was due to the new format being used by their wind data provider.

But three months later it's still FUBAR? That's not like ForeFlight.

Maybe iOS8 has them occupied?

That's so strange Tim. Both my iPad and iPhone are showing the winds aloft correctly. Also you are correct in that it's taking them odd amount of time to fix the issue.

I'd just bookmark the winds aloft page on ADDS.

That's so strange Tim. Both my iPad and iPhone are showing the winds aloft correctly. Also you are correct in that it's taking them odd amount of time to fix the issue.

Still messed up on my end.... Though a bit more readable when you switch between portrait and landscape.

It looks like the problem is you can't scale the size of the page to accommodate the width of the teletype text.

In addition to bookmarking, I also use a screen shot and temporarily add it to my FF documents.

Tim,

Given the above, maybe you should report it again? It could be that they think they fixed it but that there are conditions under which it still doesn't work.

Wilco,

I probably still heve their email response filed away somewhere.

Kent,

I sent them an email this morning. It was sent via their online form thus I can't copy it here. They already responded as they are so good to do:

Hello Tim,

Thanks for the nudge. I see the case is still being worked by our developers and hasn't been forgotten.

We hope to have that corrected soon.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Kent,

I sent them an email this morning. It was sent via their online form thus I can't copy it here. They already responded as they are so good to do:

This will be fixed in the next release (6.4).

Back