Foreflight upgrade

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
All,

I have the Pro version. Thinking about holding off loading it until after I am done with this checkride. Any issues loading or with the upgrade just released?

Thanks as always.

All,

I have the Pro version. Thinking about holding off loading it until after I am done with this checkride. Any issues loading or with the upgrade just released?

Thanks as always.

None here, but nothing new that will necessarily help your ride, so maybe wait so as to not tempt Mr. Murphy! :D

Update behaving well on my end. So far, stable, no crashing.

So as an IT guy. NO Upgrades when you have something important or business critical going on (i.e. Checkride).

Get the Checkride over and then enjoy the update, no reason to have anything unknown or unexpected happen in that case.

I've held off on updating the iPad before for a flight and let the iPhone update. Right at the moment I have the luxury of two iPads. I really should sell one but the Mini serves well for some stuff and the older Maxi is better for others...

Thanks Stan, but didn't have it. See the update in my other posting. I got screwed over by DPE that busted me.

Back