ForeFlight question

bugsiegel

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bugsiegel
I believe I can get the answer here quicker so I'll post here first.
How can I find out information regarding the active times for restricted or warning areas.
I can't figure out how to do this on the ipad in FF.
Thanks in advance

I wouldn't trust ForeFlight for that, personally. Are you wanting to fly through Restricted airspace? The legend on the sectional will have the scheduled times, but other times may be Notam'd. The only way to know for certain is to ask whoever owns the airspace.

BTW, I tried tapping on R-area and it didn't work for me. I selected bring legend to front, and I could read it off there. But I'm on my iPhone so maybe that's why it didn't work.

Last edited:
BTW, I tried tapping on R-area and it didn't work for me. I selected bring legend to front, and I could read it off there. But I'm on my iPhone so maybe that's why it didn't work.

you have to put your finger on an area inside the Restricted or prohibited area and hold it down for a moment or two, it will pop up

you have to put your finger on an area inside the Restricted or prohibited area and hold it down for a moment or two, it will pop up

Thanks, got it now. I didn't have ALL selected so I wasn't seeing it. That's a nice feature, it gives the frequency to contact as well.

Whenever I hold my finger down, a screen with the active times pops up, and it briefly shows the restricted area colored but goes away quickly. Any way to keep it on there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Press and hold on a restricted area
2. Add to route will pop up
3. Make sure you have ALL selected as the filter at the bottom of the add to route screen.

Back