Foreflight promo code: 15% off

mandm

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Michael
If upgrading your foreflight to the mid or highest tier, enjoy 15% off with promo code HELLOSUMMER23

Foreflight gives 15% off on the new plan amount, plus you get a credit for any existing subscription remaining.

Foreflight recently sent out an email with the offer however they forgot to include the promo code in the email.

Not a problem…..FF automatically apples the 15%

Seems odd, right? Are they losing market share?

Seems odd, right? Are they losing market share?

They just raised the prices 20%, they have a summer promotion every year. Usually it’s 2-3 months free. So the increase in price plus the lower discount is making foreflight cost quite a bit more.

I used to upgrade for the summer, 3 months free, and downgrade for the winter since I don’t fly much in the winter (you used to get a credit when you downgrade that basically pays you the 3 months back in the credit, but I think they fixed that and do not pay back any discounts, only pro-rata of what you’ve paid)

I was on the fence between Garmin and Foreflight. Will wonder over to foreflight. Thanks for the code.

It's a one-time discount for an upgrade, so it's a promo that nets them more. They have been running some summer promo or another for several years.

I downgrade to the basic plan every winter and upgrade with the discount every summer. So it’s only one off if you are on the highest plan and keep that.

Back