ForeFlight airport diagrams To show FBO

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
When going to a new field I like to look at the airport diagram so I can plan on where I’m going to be taxiing to whatever FBO I am planning on using. When I look at the diagram on ForeFlight they don’t show where the FBO’s are. Why don’t they show them?!? I have to goto AirNav.com to find that info. I’m I missing something easy??

From the taxi diagram, press the jolly, candy-like "FBO" button, and it will drop pins on the FBOs.

For now I use air nav ,hasn’t failed me yet.

On both my Ipad and my Iphone, the FBOs are highlighted by default. I have to press the lighted FBO button to turn them off. But why would I?

edit: What version of FF are you running? The highlighted FBO on the Taxi diagram has been around a while, but not forever.

On both my Ipad and my Iphone, the FBOs are highlighted by default. I have to press the lighted FBO button to turn them off. But why would I?

edit: What version of FF are you running? The highlighted FBO on the Taxi diagram has been around a while, but not forever.
I'm thinking early 2015.

Thanks everyone. I have the FBO button clicked now and can see for all fields. Much more helpful. For small places it’s easy. But for some places with multiple FBO’s sometimes at opposite ends of field this is helpful. I always to try to have an idea of how I need to move on the field before I get there.

Mine was either not highlighted or I turned it off in the early stages of using

I always to try to have an idea of how I need to move on the field before I get there.
Same.... And then I use the annotation and scribble feature to highlight important parts of the taxi diagram and on landing and talking to ground control, draw the taxi routes to the FBO.

Back