For those on the fence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any threads necessary? There was a recent thread about masks at FBOs that devolved into people making up stories about mask-induced hypoxia and asserting their “rights” not to wear a mask because “we live in a free country.” Despite what a ridiculous statement that is given the hundreds of thousands of laws we have, the fact that the leader of our country is encouraging people to wear masks and even declaring doing so to be patriotic is a huge game changer.

I apologize if this offends you. I will stick to starting absolutely necessary threads only. I’m sure much more lives will be saved by people commenting on which 12 engine plane they would buy...

I can think of no aspect of my life, real or virtual, that is not thoroughly soaked and infested with this garbage. My tech forums are filled with it, my gaming forums are filled with it, reddit is a radioactive zone. I went to the freaking ZOO today, who chose to employ people in plexiglas cages to hoot at me about freaking face masks every 1/4 mile or so.

I just want the world to catch this thing and die so it can STFU. Let's fill some graves so we can stop wringing all of these hands.

I just want the world to catch this thing and die so it can STFU. Let's fill some graves so we can stop wringing all of these hands.

Wow. You seem like a very thoughtful, kind and enlightened person. A shame we can’t meet in person.

Have you considered seeing a therapist?

Night night see ya.

Sad we can't have a political discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back