For the engineers - The Knack

heh got that in an email the other day.
pretty funny.

Lance!!!! :goofy:

Any kid that built an oscilloscope for the science fair.

About the third iteration of this going around. Saw it the first time about thee years ago. Still funny though.

Do you think I can gat money for someone making a video of my life, well maybe I didn't fix and EKG but I am an Engineer with the same type of stories.

Do you think I can gat money for someone making a video of my life, well maybe I didn't fix and EKG but I am an Engineer with the same type of stories.

Trouble is, only us geeks would pay to watch it.

When I was six, I took apart my sister's transistor AM radio. I hadn't yet mastered the ability to turn it into a 40 meter ham radio. :D

I can top that, on a slow Saturday, mom, sent us into the basementto get a break. She came down to check and found I had taken apart her electric clothes drier. Really cool !

Took an extra day to get all the pieces together because I had to do it standing.

That one's funny, right there, OH Flier! ^

My son took apart the paint easels in pre-school when he was 3. The teacher finally had to tell him that he had to re-assemble everything he took apart, or he couldn't do that any more. Didn't slow him down a bit! Yeah, he's a geek, a Mac geek, but his mom's artsy-fartsy genes have diluted the true geek and he's going into film, multimedia and broadcast journalism (or something like that)...

Back