For Sale: Very Loaded 1961 Mooney M20B

That bird will sells like hot cakes if the medical is removed .
Mooney-pilot I really like the video you posted .

Yikes, that seems on the high side! :yikes: My highest annual was under $1800 and that included the labor to install a new engine monitor and vacuum pump. Obviously, it didn't include the pump or monitor. My friend who also has a B model Mooney has had his annuals for the past 4 years under $1200. Neither of us deferred any issues. Maybe we've been lucky.

Or a Mooney Service Center that likes to charge a lot. They really burned me at the end when I recommended them for a prebuy. Cost me another $7K on exit.

You might make more parting it out but wouldn't that be a major hassle?

and Im not trying to talk down the price, I already bought a plane....you could get your price, but I tend to to want to get rid of something and move on...I just sold a boat today...did not expect a top price, I priced it to move and it sold in a couple days...but that is just me

You might make more parting it out but wouldn't that be a major hassle?

and Im not trying to talk down the price, I already bought a plane....you could get your price, but I tend to to want to get rid of something and move on...I just sold a boat today...did not expect a top price, I priced it to move and it sold in a couple days...but that is just me

Yes, it would be a major hassle to part the thing out. I'd probably end up getting my A&P friend to do it for me and I'd get him a %. It would probably end up being more trouble than it's worth though.

What's your fuel capacity with the bladders?

54.8 useable with the bladders. That's longer range than most pilot's bladders. :lol:

In planes with a little more hanging room, you can pee in a Gatorade jug and keep flying.;):D

Hey, I had a C model and there was plenty of room for the Gatorade bottle. Never flew without it!

Back