For sale stratus II $700

q5kacom

Pre-Flight
FS: stratus 2 w/ suction cup

Purchased 5/6/15 from sportys. Bought new plane with garmin adsb suite inside and no longer need. Used a half dozen times. Comes with ram mount suction cup and everything that is included in box. Also the original receipt. $700 includes USPS flat rate shipping.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: stratus 2 w/ suction cup

Nobody wants a stratus 2 or are we thinking price too high? Make a reasonable offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located in IL? I'm interested but the price is a little high!

Nobody wants a stratus 2 or are we thinking price too high? Make a reasonable offer

I just sold mine for $690 fwiw

I think your a couple hundred to high. Of course it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. :)

I did sell it with a suction cup mount. They are selling on Ebay for generally $700-$750

FYI, One sold on the red board for 625 with the 20.00 suction cup mount. If there going for 700+ on Ebay then stick it on there.

If this don't sell by middle next week then eBay it is. I saw one sell here last week for $675 so I was thinking with the cup this was a good starting point.

I would send 580 through paypal if you would take that...looks like you have a better offer though...

Spend $150 and build yourself a Stratux and save yourself some money for fuel.

Thanks Dan, can't wait to try it this weekend!

Fly safe!

Back