Sold For Sale: SJC T210 Share

goldennixter

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Nick
Selling my share of an incredible 1967 T210G hangared at SJC. '67 was the first year they had the cantilever wing, this model screams quite fast with a 310HP TSIO520-R engine that the later model T210s had. I'm selling because I moved a year ago, and tried to hold on to this partnership but it just isn't feasible for me living in SoCal now.

This is one of the hardest partnerships to find, this is a 1/5 share, 5 total owners including you but the other owners rarely fly, so it's like having your own plane for 1/5 the cost. Full IFR dual VOR, DME, with an older enroute IFR GPS, but we are working on adding a GTN unit and ADS-B compliance in the near future. Tail beacon and belly strobe, LED Landing and taxi light. Plane is HANGARED at SJC International, so you get a parking spot at the airport if you ever need to airline anywhere too. This partnership is an established non-profit corporation, so you buy into the corporation, not the plane, so no use tax stuff to worry about. This plane is incredible, if you're looking for a powerful yet quiet, luxurious aircraft look no further.

1967 T210 roughly 570 hours on the engine, 4 main seats, two rear seats restricted to 140lbs each due to larger gear legs on earlier 210s. 1350lb useful load, 90gal tanks, GAMI injectors on TSIO520-R Ram conversion engine (run lean of peak with no issues!), 6 place intercom and oxygen (O2 included as part of partnership)

Monthly dues $275 for hangar/insurance/mx reserve
$40/tach hour dry for first 25 hrs of use in one year then $65/tach hour dry after 25 hrs of use in one year (justifies people flying more paying more for engine reserve)

$16k + ~$1200 for 1/5 of engine reserve = asking $17,200, engine reserve might be a tad more I haven't checked for a bit and will update for interested parties.

Great knowledgable partners who rarely fly, I've had this plane in LA for WEEKS with no issues multiple times, great group of guys. There's a reason the old president of the Cessna Pilot Association had a '67 T210 ;)

Thanks for your interest,

Nick Mokover
nmokoveratgmaildotcom for more information.

YffzF6y.jpg

ZOXYgfO.jpg

Nk7bUfj.jpg

Fpedy0Y.jpg

A6pYuvX.jpg

Back