FOR SALE: Lightspeed 30 3G headset

AirBaker

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
AirBaker
Since I was just given the Bose X headset, I'll be selling my Lightspeeds. I'm open to offers, figured I'd try here first before eBay.

They are in great condition and just under a year old. The earcups are a little bigger than the 20XL2s that I have, so they are a bit more comfortable on trips.

Audio input, cell phone input...

Last edited:
Beats me... They've been sold a long time ago. I just kept receiving requests about the headset. I figured I should put an end to this nonsense. ;)

Beats me... They've been sold a long time ago. I just kept receiving requests about the headset. I figured I should put an end to this nonsense. ;)
I bet one of them was Scott trolling for old threads. :)

WRONG AGAIN Mi amigo! :)

I would not want to buy a pair of LS 3Gs ever again! Good riddance to the ones I sold a long time ago.
So, you're only guilty of double-posting? :)

Besides, I said you were trolling for old threads; not attempting to buy anything. Gosh... go back to pickin'! :p

Since I was just given the Bose X headset, I'll be selling my Lightspeeds. I'm open to offers, figured I'd try here first before eBay.

They are in great condition and just under a year old. The earcups are a little bigger than the 20XL2s that I have, so they are a bit more comfortable on trips.

Audio input, cell phone input...
Are these still available?
I know a guy who might want to buy them.

Happy now Ken?? ;)

You're in denial. You love Lightspeed. You bought a Zulu set, remember?
Jsut 'casue I bought a Zulu does not mean I "love LS". The Zulu is doing well but it does have a couple shortcomings that still have me using the DCs. But I will say the Zulu, so far, is the best headset LS has offered and I say that with haivng used their 20XL, 3Gs, and QFR sets. IMHO the previous versions were junk. Poorly manufactured and poorly designed. Thank goodness they have good cusotmer service or they would be out of business.

Back